Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n0zqyaWxZ71sg7yilo1_500.gif

tumblr_m8kk5oV9wm1r6atojo1_500.gif

tumblr_m4gw04cJYr1r1l147o1_250.gif

NAME: Crystal (Cry) BlackWood

ROLE: Student (if open)

TIME ENROLLED: 2 weeks

PROBLEMS OR RECORDS: Anorexia, bulimia, suicidal tendencies, self harm, mental insatiability, abused as a child.

ANY MEDICAL ISSUES: She usually won't eat, if she does she can't keep it down.

LIKES: being alone, writing, drawing, art, nature, and reading.

DISLIKES: Her weight (She thinks she's like 300 pounds but she's actually 110)

BACKGROUND INFO: As a child she was brutally abused and witnessed the brutal murder of mother, older sister, and twin brother. She became anorexic and started throwing up her food when she ate, starting the bulimia.

ANY EXTRA INFO: She's extremely shy and quiet.

STUDENT: A juvenile delinquent that's led people around them no choice but to put them here in hopes they'll get better. [15-19]
- Claira Thomas: @MusicalT
- Bexaley Ramond: @Little_Ghost98
- Andrew Malone: @Autumn_Burns_Red
-
I've noticed that there are three applications (mine and then two others) for the remaining student role but none have been accepted?

Yeah, I disappeared for about three days because school's starting and I'm already busy, unfortunately. Reviewing your characters now though!

I know I'm not the GM but they are all female applications when we already have 2 females and 1 male even though the rules say

7) Please keep the gender amounts equal if possible, please.

I'll make another male character if needed, and we can all make NPCs if we want until more people join. :)

You're all accepted by the way!

• Love
Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
Please make sure you all read through all the rules before we get started! :)

Noted :)

• Thank You
Reactions: TotallyMe
tumblr_n0rg0gFJBD1rga71zo3_500.jpg

NAME: Johnny MacThaidhg

ROLE: Student

TIME ENROLLED: Three years

PROBLEMS OR RECORDS:
Assault
Assault and battery on a police officer
Burglary
Conspiracy
Disorderly conduct
Domestic Violence
Drug Possession
Fraud
Harassment
Money Laundering
Public Intoxication
Theft

ANY MEDICAL ISSUES:

Being the 'boss'
Photography
'Greasing' his hair
His Hair

DISLIKES:
The word Yummy
When people mess with his hair
Arrogant stuck up jerks
People who to taunt him over vocabulary/intelligence

BACKGROUND INFO:
Johnny practically raised himself. His father worked long hours and never got home before twelve and his mother was too busy flirting with guys at the bar to even acknowledge him. Johnny didn't have anyone to tell him no, didn't have anyone to show him how, and didn't have anyone to care for him when he was hurt so he ended up becoming that for everyone else. He gathered up a bunch of kids from his school and started to show them the ropes. He was the 'cool kid' that could do anything and everything. After a while a group just started following him and he became their 'guardian'.

Thanks to never having anyone to tell him no he ended up getting into some pretty bad things. It started with disorderly conduct, worked its way up to harassment, and finally he was committing felonies. If you ask him what he's done his response is normally "I've done everything except murder and rape."

ANY EXTRA INFO:

Last edited:
We haven't started right? Or did I miss something!

No we haven't.

So right now we're at 4 to 6 with boys to girls. I think that's good enough to at least start. What do you guys think?

I think we can start.

Coolio! I'll start a thread!

Can't wait! :D

Okay, I'm about to start the thread, but before I do, you guys wanna go ahead and sort out who's in what room? If so:

1. Guys and girls are separated.
2. 2-3 to a room, or you might have your own if you're one of the more dangerous/off students.
3. RAs room together. It's recommend genders room separately, but you don't have to.

We only have two RA's currently right? I'll leave it up to @MusicalT to decided whether they room together or not.

Johnny is going to have his own room.

Reactions: TotallyMe
It's whatever you wanna do!
(Making a thread now guys!)

Status
Not open for further replies.