you thought.

Name here yaya
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. beep A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. beep A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. beep A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Last edited by a moderator:
[bg=#000000].......firstname lastname .[/bg]​
x
[bg=#000000].......l o c a t i o n _ boop
m o o d_ boop
i n t e r a c t i o n s _ boop
[/bg]​

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. beep A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start. The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. beep A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. beep A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.[/justfy

[/justify]

[bg=#000000]..............................................................................firstname lastname .[/bg]​
x
l o c a t i o n _ boop m o o d_ boop i n t e r a c t i o n s _ boop​

T he FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. beep A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start. The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. beep A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. beep A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.​

........ Chaerin Yi .
x
.......l o c a t i o n _ jfk > emberwing
m o o d_ " Time to d r i n k away my sorrows!"
o o t d_ baggy sweatshirts > dressing hot for the funeral of my career.
i n t e r a c t i o n s _ almost victim > uber driver >

A big fat loser.

That was what disembarked from the first class cabin of the Jet Blue airline. Hoodie drawn over head, black cotton mask covering the deep scowl and a pair of dark black sunglasses (despite it being evening time in the lovely City of Dreams) that easily covered the red-rimmed swollen eyes that hadn't stopped leaking since the plane took off from Colorado. Oh Colorado, a place that started as a dream come true and quickly turned into a place of broken dreams… and possibly ankles?

There was no ignoring the flares of pain that started and ended in her right leg as she kept pace with the bustling crowd moving around her. Despite the sour mood, and current inability to get over the dark bundle of emotions weighing heavy in the pit of her stomach, she was thankful to be a nobody among a sea of people that could give -35 fucks about her presence. Honestly, nothing could beat the sound of an empty room and a soft bed to cry into right now.

Where the hell was she supposed to grab her bag from again? The people around her weren't from her flight, or maybe they were? Yeah, there was no way in hell she could have pointed out a single person she shared that flight with. A spread of luggage carousels beckoned to her with empty promises of a teal bag that never appeared. Each one was further away as her eyes quickly scanned over them until the color that screamed her name on a good day was making it's final turn before going back to where it came from. Of course this was her luck. a display of speed and agility got her there with not a second to waste as the bag was snatched from the belt swinging her around with the momentum and barely avoiding the man that had appeared he was there the whole time next to her.

"Ah! Sor-"
"Jesus, fucking watch yourself kid."

The guy couldn't see it but fury lit in those brown eyes and only the notes of her current life soundtrack stopped her from making the situation any worse.

♪내 피 땀 눈물 ♪

The cool glass pressed against her ear and not a single word left her mouth before the caller, presumably her uber driver, was firing off a bunch of curses at whatever car was cutting him off. Love the angry drivers.

"Hello?" The deadpan was thick and abrasive enough to quickly get the attention of the man who apparently only had a single volume.

"Oh! Uh Miss.. uh Care-... uh Shay.."
"Chaerin."
"Yes! I'm here at pick-up spot, do you have many bags? I can come help to carry if you need."
"I'll be there in a sec, I don't need help."

- . - . -

Thankfully the uber driver was observant enough to pick up on the cues Chaerin was displaying about her mood. The ride was nearly silent, besides the infrequent grumblings of an uncomfortable driver stifling his road rage (and frequent defeated sighs of a loser who couldn't stop replaying the very scene that brought her grief in her head) and before they knew it the blinding opulence of Emberwing was before them.

Chaerin stood outside the car as the driver pulled her suitcase and carry-on from his trunk setting them in front of her.

"Here is this, thank you for riding with me miss.. Uh.. cha-ca.. Karen. No business of mine but emotions can be like poison if you hold them in, time is great medicine. Bye now."

Well, who would have thought fortune cookie advice would find itself crawling out of the mouth of a full time uber driver. The universe worked in strange ways but somehow the weight on her shoulders felt a little bit lighter than it had before. Chaerin entered the building removing her glasses and face masks, to make everyone's life easier.

Those deep brown eyes scanned the lobby before landing on the empty spot usually filled by her second favorite person at Emberwing. A frown tugged at the corner of her lips as she stomped over to the vacant desk, as if approaching it would magically fill the plush seat.

"Were you looking for something Ma'am?" the polite voice called from behind her, and she was half tempted to just walk away, but that'd be rude.

"No.. Michi- Michael is usually here.. I was just looking forward to seeing him after being away for so long. I guess everyone deserves a day off.

"Oh! He's at a party being hosted for a new tenant, the details are posted on the bulletin board! I'm sure you'll find him there! Anyways welcome home!"

Chaerin returned the employees brief wave and sought out the aforementioned bulletin board.

A Party? Nothing like jäger bombs to wash away my worries

- . - . -

bright pink
brilliant rose
cerise pink
dogwood pink
electric ultramarine
medium Persian blue
moonstone blue
Rackley
Razzmatazz

........ Dae-Hyun Moon .
x
.......l o c a t i o n _ dance room > Room 352
m o o d_ "plz ignore my frends & give me head luv me"
o o t d_ casual but high fashion
i n t e r a c t i o n s _ dancers > Lauren > Ro-Ro~

"Alright, alright, let's do it one more time." A clap followed the deep honey-like voice as the sensual keys of piano intertwined with a low bass that vibrated deeply in your chest. A slight smirk took its place on the performer's faces and an air of confidence radiated from them as the choreography began.

"1 and 2 and lo-ve mee like you used to, bam, bam, Yes!" The energy in the room fueled the dancers and they fueled it as fierce reflections of them danced in their eyes nailing every pop, every hip thrust and pose. By the time they had ended in the poses around a central figure all of their chests were heaving and loud expressions of satisfaction were displayed on their faces. After another moment of silence passed before the dancers spread out into different areas of the room grabbing sweat towels and water bottles.

"So when's the shoot? A taller dark haired male asked turning towards the only person in the room who beat him in height and bulk. With his attention caught on something else he didn't notice the girl approaching him until her arm wrapped around the back of his neck pulling him down as she rubbed a knuckle into the crown of his head.

"Weren't you listening earlier? It's on tuesday, which is why Hyunnie is working us like his little slaves. Only perfection is up to Master's standards." The girl spoke with a light playfulness in her voice as she stumbled away from the man who roughly pushed her away firing off complaints about the way she always treated him.

Dae-Hyun could really only chuckle in amusement at the siblings sharing a look of understanding with the two other, much quieter, dancers in the room. Grabbing his phone he turned on a nice lofi playlist and crouched down next to the table holding their belongings, his text tone played through the bluetooth speaker just as he looked at his phone and gained the attention of everyone in the room.

"Was that a moan mixed with Sinatra's lofi instrumental? Please tell me you aren't that trashy." The girl rushed over to the crouched Dae and easily snatched away his phone dancing out of reach as she read the text out loud, even though everyone already knew who it was from. "just finished up. r u coming over? "

"Aish, C'mon Lo don't type back a response, give my phone back." Dae-Hyun grumbled grabbing Lauren just as the sound of a sent message played through the speaker. Grabbing his phone back after giving Lauren a hard pinch to her cheek he read the message and couldn't help but groan dramatically.

To: Ro
I don't know I think this hot blonde is going to keep me busy.

"Let's take tomorrow off, since I know all you saints waste your time in church while I'm out here doing the devil's work, and we'll come back monday to bang out all the imperfections. Take care of yourselves!" Dae-Hyun gave them all quick hugs before rushing out of the room a trail of laughter following his departure as they all asked what Lauren had texted Rocco to get their "boss" to leave so quickly.

-.-.-

For someone who was not supposed to be interested in pursuing a relationship Dae-Hyun was quite the appeaser. Though he always responded with the same lame answer of "Happyy Rocco = Great Sex" yeah it made him seem like an asshole, and no he didn't mean it with 100% of his heart but it was enough to get people to stop their pestering. Whatever was or was not going on his love life was for him to know and figure out.

Figuring it out was obviously a tough road as he stood in front of Room 352 a change of clothes in his right arm and free hand knocking "a secret" tune, but really it was the first few beats to Rocco's favorite song. (a natural romantic here ladies n' gents, grab him while he's free). There was a sound of rustling and the familiar sound of barking on the other side, " Ro-Ro~ Don't break Kado's heart I know he wants all the pets I have to offer."