You there. Yes you. Click Me. You know you wanna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomThief715

Hell's Harem King
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
Hello lovelies! I am here today on behalf of a partner which is obvious. Let me start with a little about me and my style of RP.

Genre:
•Fantasy
•Action
•Modern
•Medilve.
•Romance (I can't do a plot based on 100% romance)

Kind of loves: (I almost always play male)
What sex do u play.
•GxG
•BxB
•GxB
•VampirexHuman
•GodxHuman
•GoddesssxHuman
•DemonxHuman
•So on!•

If you are instrested in RPing with me let me know in PM asking the following:

•What Kind of RP do you like? (Genere)

•Sexuality of your characters?

•What kind of races do you play?

•Are you okay with sexual contents? (I ask because I have few plots that simply suggest it. Some get uncomfortable about even mentioning it.) TEEN MEMBER SO IF YOUR ADULT/ HAVE RED STAR DONT BOTHER ANSWERING.

•Just tell me about your style

From their I should be able to give you a plot I'm sure you will love.

Plots: (I have more I'll post later.)

One summers day while at the lake of Percy's families summer home something crashes into the lake. Curious of what it was she goes out into the lake but notices there is no longer water and a thin yet muscular boy was laying in a crater. Running back to her house for help but when she returned the young man was nowhere to be found and the water looked normal once again. What awaits Percy and this mysterious black haired blue eyed male?

(Girl Name) is a fighter who, accompanied by her two childhood friends, sets off to the Capital in search of a way to make money to assist her poverty-stricken village. After being separated from her friends, she's not only fails to enlist in the army, but is swindled out of all her money. She is then taken in by a noble family who offer her help, but intend to torture and kill her, just like they did with her friends and dozens of other people. She is rescued by (boy name) the leader of an assassins group known as Night Raid, and is invited to join their ranks. Night Raid is also part of the revolutionary forces assembled to overthrow The Prime Minister, who manipulates the young emperor for his and his men's personal gain, leading the rest of the nation to poverty and strife.

Last edited by a moderator:
You sound interesting. If interested in rping, PM me and we can talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.