. .you say you love me...but i dont care...you are my love. .1 on 1 search

W

WaffleCuddles

Original poster
. .mellow here. .i love to roleplay. .
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗲
+ I'm a woman who has things during the day Tuesday through Fridays. I'm on mountain time as well.
+ I only do mx f and m/f. I also typically write 1-2 paragraphs depending on how much I'm giving or how inspired I am.
+ Doubling is something I am indeed open to. but not needed
+ disabled
+i am straight and i only do m x f or f x m depends what gender my partner wants to be
+and i LOVE romance, drama, adventure action, lots and lots of plot twists and crazy stuff BUT MOSTLY ROMANCE
+i tend to lose muse, when things get difficult, like i said, im disables
+writing is very hard for me, so please be patient
+i am a christian woman
+ i use realistic faceclaims and anime
+mountain time zone

about you
plz be patient with me ( i tend to leave for a little bit, or do something else. i also tend to lose muse very quickly)
plz let me knoiw if you cant post for an extended amout of time
plz understand my schedule is pretty chaotic

what i am looking to do
Arranged Marriage
cyberg x human
Simple cute romance
hybrid x human
foster home
siren x human
back in the 1860's
road trip, with 6 friends
gangs
∆Warrior Cats
∆wolves
∆horses
∆foxes
✓ Furry/anthro rps
♤prince x servant
.high school
.collage
{ good girl x bad boy }
● vampire x human
● werewolves
● werewolf x human

(plot 1)
I just had this cute idea where a girl gets cheated on
and it was a very hard lesson to learn to. where he wasnt a very good person and he treated her wrongly. but he got bored of her so he cheated on her and than left.

anyway heres the cute part so what im thinking is

what if the girl after three years of not dating or even looking for anyone, she finds that one. except she doesnt thing its the one. shes scared and doesnt really wanna go back into a relationship. but he showed up nice, and very caring to her. the more they hung out and he showed himself to her, the more she fell in love

(plot 2)
my girl ellie, is the tomboy and loves to be adventurous and everything. but she also likes to write, and wants to become a writer one day. although she hates the idea of love, but this boy who becomes a man starts falling in love with her woman ways

(plot 3)
this is a story about these four sisters. who happened to grow and learn more about life, love. and loss

so there isnt really a plot, its just a laid back, some action, adventure and defiantly some romance, love, and loss. and drama of course, and of course its in Little Women's time, so they are poor, their father is at war. and theres tones of love and battles

(plot 4) group rp
They know, that they
dont know your story.
You have a choice to
tell them or not,
a choice to forget
and forgive your past
And starting with a bran new one
This family invites these kids to live
with them, they welcome their home