You say goodbye, I say hello!

M

Marionette

Original poster
Salutations, Iwaku.

I stumbled upon this site by accident this morning, out of browsing boredom. This place looks great! I've just started looking around at all the cool features this place has, and I'm really excited to be here. My name is Maria, with my current online alias being Marionette or Puppet. I'm seventeen years old, and currently learning how to knit and pixel art. My zodiac is a Gemini, and I'm true to the description.

I enjoy hearing bad puns, pick up lines, and jokes. When I "grow up", I'm thinking about entering a career in linguistics, illustration, or teaching, but I tend to have a fickle mind. :/ My favorite band is The Beatles, with my favorite songs being, Eleanor Rigby, or Happiness is A Warm Gun. I am also generally an outgoing person, and I love to learn new words, or strange expressions.

But, I'm kinda nervous when writing introduction posts.

Thanks for reading.
Marionette

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, dear!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
I like your introductory bit, it's a very nice little glimpse of who you are.
I see you've already filled out the resume, so that's wonderful!
No need to be nervous here, we're all just so happy to meet you.

Our sections are generally self-explanatory but if you need help with anything, I would love to be of assistance so feel free to ask.
If you haven't gotten a chance to do so yet, you should take a peak at General section. We have fun out of character chats like this one about wedding days, which I must avoid reading or I shall end up browsing wedding dresses for hours again. >>;

Happy playing~

Omigosh, I adore your avatar. :3

I'm Fluffy, or Andi if you prefer. I'm pleased to meet you! We have a bit in common, it looks like. Elanor Rigby is my favourite Beatles song, and I love cheesy jokes and pickup lines of all sorts! I actually woo my family and my boyfriend with them all the time. ;D

Let me know if you need anything, all righty? Oh, and check out one of my usual hangouts: Writing/Art. We have fun challenges for writing, post practice and poetry, and if you have any writings or drawings you'd like to share, please do!

Hello!
I'm Sarah, but I'm also Megan.
I'm a Gemini too! Duplicitous nature? Yehp!

It's nice to meet you, feel free to hit me up if you want to chit-chat!

Hiya and welcome to Iwaku. ^^ Feel free to get in contact with me if you want a roleplay partner or just someone to help direct you to roleplay that may interest you. I could make room in my list of roleplays if you want to do a one on one. I hope you enjoy your stay here on Iwaku.

Best regards
~kuroshimodo
Unofficial President of the Unofficial Newbie Welcoming Committee

Hallow, Maria! :D Welcome to the site!

Ooh what a lovely way of introducing yourself! If I ran a website, I'd really encourage everybody to say their zodiac signs. I'm Gemini as well... and so is Sarah... so I know what you mean with a fickle mind and double-nature! Feel free to change your personality without remorse here. I bet you will enjoy your stay!

Welcome to Iwaku!

Your intro title caught my attention. My mother is a huge Beatles fan and I grew up listening to a lot of their younger days stuff.

We have an itty bitty language group you may wish to join. One of our other members, who is either on vacation or soon will be, is a avid knitter, but I'm sure Elyd would love to talk to you in the chat about it.

So welcome once again to Iwaku and I hope you find your nitch here

c(_)

Woah! Thanks for welcoming me, everyone! I was lurking throughout the day yesterday and never responded to this, however, I've read all the replies. You guys make me happy. I'm feeling more and more like I'm part of the community. :)

As for all the links and suggestions some of you have given me, I really appreciate it. I will definitely check them out.

Much love,
Marionette