YOU PEOPLE ARE MINDLESS SHEEP!

Delnoir

A Relic of a Bygone Era
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
LOOK AT YOU ALL. YOU SIT HERE POSTING IN THREADS POSTED BY PAOROU AND ORION AND EDITED TO SUIT WHATEVER RANDOM BULLSHIT COMES OUT OF RORY'S HEAD. YOU ALL FOLLOW THE GODDAMN PACK. BREAK AWAY! MAKE A THREAD! KICK RORY IN THE NUTS WHEN HE COMES TO HIJACK IT AND HIJACK IT BACK. THEN RUN HIM OVER WITH IT!

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

*GMK Drinks beer while reading a newspaper*

What's this looney on about anyway?

*continues reading*

YOU TALK ABOUT A UTOPIA THAT CAN NEVER BE, CHAOS.

IT CAN NEVER BE.

=DRINKS COFFEE=

IGNORANT SWINE. BACK WHEN I FIRST CAME HERE THIS PLACE WAS A PARADISE OF DIVERSE INSANITY POSTS. YOU'RE THE WORSE KIND OF SHEEP. YOU HAVE NO DRIVE. NO PASSION. YOU ARE CONTENT TO SIT AND WATCH. CAREFREE FOOL! I WILL BE THE END OF ALL SHEEP!

*Props Sakura up onto his shoulders*

AND WHEN THE SHEEP ARE KILLED, SAKURA WILL BE THE MASCOT FOR OUR NEW EMPIRE.

You're a CAPS-LOCK-kun and Sakura is your master...So far I see nothing new.

/plays the drum on Chaos' head/

OH YOU MISSED THE NEWS? IM THE NEW OVERLORD :D

Paochuu has to give me piggyback rides :D

Everyone go back to bed, it's just another Chaos thread again~

*Kicks Rory in the nuts* GO BACK TO THE 1800s YOU ACCURSED TIME-TRAVELING LUNATIC!

*Hops in the Caps-Lock mobile and runs over Rory, Amp, and GMK. Shoves a live grenade down GMK's throat to make sure he dies*

Oh god, Chaos unloaded it in his throat!

COVER THE CHILDREN'S EYES.

Now how could you have known my genitals double as a grenade launcher? WHO SENT YOU!? CIA? FBI? DHS!? WHO DAMN YOU!? TALK!

*GMK coughs up the grenade just in time*

I say was that really nessecary

*GMK releases the foulest nurglite plague fart in the history of Iwaku*

GMK, you need something less skunk like when combating wild Chaoses. They live in attics and are otaku, so they are therefore used to being stinky.

I forgot we were combating the threat of Weeaboo here

READY YOUR PADDLES MEN! THERE IS WEEABOO AFOOT!!!

I SAID TO BACK TO THE 1800s WHERE YOU BELONG RORY! I WILL STAND FOR YOUR TIME TRAVEL BULLSHIT NO MORE! PICK AN ERA AND STAY THERE.

*COMES FROM THE YEAR 2099!!!*

O_______________________________O