You Need a Hug icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
So nice to see Minibit extending a helping hand to the Refugees fleeing annihilation.

Reactions: Voice
This election has slowly turned me from someone who doesn't care to someone who fervently believes America can change for the better (feel the Bern) to someone who is so jaded and dismayed that Bernie probably ain't gonna win that I kinda want Trump to win, if only to watch my country implode.

@Grothnor Don't lose hope yet!!!! We haven't reached the west coast yet; Bernie is likely to win at the very least Washington, if not also Oregon and California!!

Reactions: Kagayours
This election has slowly turned me from someone who doesn't care to someone who fervently believes America can change for the better (feel the Bern) to someone who is so jaded and dismayed that Bernie probably ain't gonna win that I kinda want Trump to win, if only to watch my country implode.
This is a silly politic's jab thread.
Plz don't make this one serious. :(

Edit: We already have 2 1 others for that.

Yeeeeah, I'm going to move this to Help Desk so this doesn't get derailed into a political discussion. Really, guys?

I almost always see the rating used in a genuine manner. Occasionally people do it where it's obviously meant in a more creepy/funny sense, but 90% of the time it's just someone being nice. I wouldn't put too much thought into it.

It's just a rating with a little bit of humor behind the graphic used to represent it.

Yeeeeah, I'm going to move this to Help Desk so this doesn't get derailed into a political discussion. Really, guys?
15714154-Sorry-smiley-illustration-Stock-Vector-not.jpg

It's a genuine rating with a joke image. 8D It COULD be used for evil if people really wanted to, but then so can all the other neutral ratings.

It makes me laugh, though, cause I pretty much imagine all people as facehuggers when they try to hug me. >:[

@Dervish Canada is just a short drive to the north for me. I visit every now and then. I also went on a mission trip to Toronto in 2011 so I know quite a bit about being homeless in the city. It'll be useful if my student debt ever catches up to me hahaaaaaaaa

@Diana Beep at them loudly until they leave you alone

Reactions: Dervish
Status
Not open for further replies.