You Love Me?

Zak smiled as he ate his "Thanks, don't look like a guy to cook really, but i'm not that bad at cooking" he said grinning and ate his own

"Your good,"she smiled and said eating the rest of hers smiling.

Zak smiled "Thanks, maybe i should cook for you more often then" he said smiling at her and ate the last bit of his pizza and put his plate in the sink

She smiled and nodded,"I guess you should,"she got up and placed her plate in his sink and she stood there and stared at him.

Zak laughed "I will, i'll make sure of it" Zak said smilig and washed up both of the plates and noticed her staring at him and he looked at her "What?" he asked and flicked his wet hands at her with a smile

"Nothing I just like the colour of your eyes,"she smiled and said.

Zak smiled and went a bit red in the face "And you are just beautiful" he said smiling as he looked at her

"Thanks,"she blushed even more as he said it, they were making each other blush and it was funny but cute, she smiled at him.

Zak smiled and nodded "You welcome" he said smiling and noticed they was both red in the face and he covered his cheeks "I'm blushing aren't i, i never ever do that" he said smiling at her

"It's fine I think it's cute,"Lydia smiled at him.

Zak looked at her and smiled biting his lip "Thanks, you're lucky i blushed then" he said and smiled a wide grin at her

Zak smiled at her and went closer and ran his fingers down her face "What did you want to do" he asked smiling

"You choose,"she smiled and said.

(should we move it to mature incase there are making love parts)

[we can just do it by email, it will be easier]

Zak looked at her and thought for a bit on what to do, he knew what and smiled "Follow me" he said smiling and started towards his room

(ok)

"Okay,"she smiled widely and followed him to his room.

(did you reply to highschool lovers)