You Love Me?

Zak smiled "okay I'll surprise you then" Zak said and looked at the time "how about 6?" Zak asked with a smile

Lydia smiled and replied," 6 sounds good ill seen you then."

Zak smiled a wide grin "see you then, newbie" Zak said with a smile and hung up and went down stair to see what he could cook and groaned a little "josh you need to get food, you better hope she likes home made pizza" Zak shouted at his brother and got everything out and started to make the food

Zak looked at the time once he put it in the oven and ran upstairs for a shower and got dressed into some jeans and a checked shirt that was tight on his body and done his hair

Hey it's me artslover11 but as xxcookiecreamxx because my artslover11 account was mucked up so can I reply through this account please

ahahaha yeahh you could of just replied XD <3

Lydia got dressed in a sweet new summer dress, long drapery cardigan and sandals to match. She re curled her hair and redid her makeup. Then she walked out of the house and went to his house and she knocked the door waiting for him to answer, she smiled and straightened her dress out, she knew it would be a perfect day.

Zach had finished getting ready and set eveything up and then heard the door knock and he smiled as he opened it and saw Lydia looking really pretty "Hey, you look beautiful" Zach said and held the door open for her to come in

She smiled and walked saying,"Thanks Zak, How you doing the night?"she smiled and said.

Zak smiled and nodded "No problem" he said and closed the door behind her and smiled and went to the kitchen "Dinner is neaely ready by the way" he said smiling and looked at her again

"Okay,"she smiled and nodded and she sat down on his sofa smiling couldn't for tonight.

(should we let have *** or wait until later in the thread)

[i don't mind, what do you want to do?]

Zak smiled and looked at her and follwed her to the sofa and sat down next to her "Did you want a drink?" he asked smiling at her

"Yes please,"she smiled and said.

(could we you decide and if yes could we use google for the detailed bits)

[how do you use google?]

Zak smiled and got up and went to get a drink for both himself and Lydia and went back and handed it to her with a smile "I'm sorry again for being rude earlier" he said smiling

(google email I have it)

"What do you mean rude, you weren't rude?"she smiled and took it. She took of the top and set it to one side then she took a drink of it.

[would you be able to sent it to my hotmail address?]

Zak looked at her "I was, when i knock you over by accident" he said and had some of his drink with a smile

(you could send it to my email first but it would still work)

"Huh I guess I don't remember how weird,"she smiled drinking some more.

[my email is [email protected] what's yours on google?]

Zak laughed and shrugged "Guess you don't then" he said smiling a wide grin

[will do :)]

Zak grinned and looked at the time "Dinner will be ready now" he said smiling and got up and went into the kitchen and got out the pizza and put it on two plates with a smile

She smiled and took her plate and nibbled on the end of her pizza and said,"This is good pizza."