You Little...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh oh. I once ran from cops for like 20 minutes of solid chase. I used to do graffiti, and I was really bad at picking spots. I lost them by managing to round a corner and bolt inside a restuarant where I knew the owners son. I got to hide in the kitchen :D

Used to hide under the porch of my grandfather's burnt down house and smoke cigarettes when I was thirteen.

My uncle had an old van that broke down parked in the backyard of the house next door, and at night I'd sneak out and meet my boyfriend in there.

My parents forgot that they left a bottle of Bacardi in their office, and I stole it and took it over a friend's house. We all got drunk off our asses and took showers in the rain....

Found my mom's pot stash and dumped it down the garbage disposal. She still thinks I smoked it to this day. lol

I can't even count how many times I would sneak out of my house at night to go hang out with people.

But probably the worst thing I ever did and never got caught was stole at least $300 worth of makeup/perfume from a store.

I was a bad, bad girl.

My uncle had an old van that broke down parked in the backyard of the house next door, and at night I'd sneak out and meet my boyfriend in there.

Ahh.. The old "Lets do it in the most unsanitary, cramped space we can find" Routine.

Oh. Right. me and my exboyfriend snuck into a closed off mall, just to do it there. Great thrill although we almost got caught.

Hellis said:
  1. Watched dirty movies

I'm sorry. This is really nothing to be ashamed off :O

(( At the time I thought it was really naughty XP ))

But probably the worst thing I ever did and never got caught was stole at least $300 worth of makeup/perfume from a store.

I was a bad, bad girl.
You we're a bad, bad girl XD No seriously, hehe. Just messing with ya :P

I've got a few things...

From my early days I would be taken aside by my older family members and instructed to call people bad things in front of them. Typically it went something like "Mom, Pete said the B-word!" Me: "What b-word? There are lots of b words. Which one do you mean?". I don't remember doing this, but I was around three or four when it happened.

From there I was a little shit in school. Sent to the principle's office at least once every quarter, which was about once every two months or so, I guess. That isn't to say I would only get in trouble that one time. Rather, in our school, that was the maximum penalty outside of expulsion. I did a lot of crap that added up and earned those trips. Cussing, fighting, dancing like Michael Jackson and grabbing my crotch, selling candies to rob kids of lunch money, robbing kids of lunch money, fighting. As I got older I just got better at NOT getting into trouble. Still got into fights, cussed way more, still attempted to swindle people, somewhere at the beginning of high school I started smoking weed and drinking. Sometimes I'd pop pills or do shrooms, which was interesting.

Later, after I left high school, I found myself dropped into the position of drug dealer. Purely happenstance, I assure you. It started out with light drugs, mostly marijuana and shrooms. Later I graduated stronger things like methamphetamines and a couple of times heroine, which is crazy to deal with. I also had a small time "loan sharking" racket going at my job, which was fun in a lot of ways, but also terrible. Did some part time "thug work" for my uncle. Rather not get into that, but I'm sure you can figure what that means.

After I was done with all that, I picked up some thievery later in life. I had always stolen things growing up, but at this point it was my favorite crime to commit. I wager I had shoplifted more than a few thousand dollars worth of things. Funny enough, I got caught the one time I wasn't stealing for pleasure. I had no money and was hungry, so I stole some food. I was seen and spent the longest, most boring two weeks of my life in a cushy jail. Everyone from the guards to my fellow inmates all thought it was humorous I could go to jail for that. I still laugh at the idea, but there it is.

Beyond that I don't really break the law beyond the small stuff most people do whether or not they're aware. Oh, I buy pot. But I'm in Oregon, so that won't be a thing for long, I wager.

Can't think of much else I've done that's bad... Oh! I did lots of drugs during all that. The pot and alcohol, started smoking cigarettes, tried meth once and nope'd the hell out of that. Acid, more shrooms, Extasy once, opium twice (hella crazy), a slew of uppers and downers, did my fair share of cocaine and even whippets when I had my "hanging with rich white kids" phase. I've done a few other things, I just can't remember and some I am pretty sure I thought I did while under the influence of OTHER drugs. So who knows.

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
Eh, some things were to weird for me to list here. So I'll list some others

When I was twelve I was actually, a good and quiet student. That is in school. On the weekend my really rule breaking friends came over to ask me if I wanted to come hang out. I was like sure.
First! Not really naughty but really funny for me, we went to houses and managed to convince the people to give us a toilet paper roll. Unfortuneatly we didn't do anything with them
Second! In the neighbourhood there was this blind and old lady who in her back yard had these MASSIVE lemons, like 10 inch wide! We sneaked inside and stole some. We then put them in a plastic bag and went around selling them.
Third! With the money, we brought a red bull, which I only had a sip out of, but was still enough to get my heart racing at that point. Then of course, we made our way to a hotel, and climbed up the side to the second level. And jumped off about 5 metres into these bushes. I was slightly scared then

Last: We broke into another one with people nearby which was much harder to get into. Pretending to act normal when SECURITY were nearby. Then, when they went inside this door, we sneaked onto the roof... And jumped off a bit less then 10 metres. Somehow it didn't hurt.
Remember, I WAS TWELVE

Then went home with the lemons and said my friends 'friend' Jeremy grew the lemons and gave them to us. Somehow my mother believed Jeremy was a real person...

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, I dunno, I fall in the middle of the spectrum regarding people in this thread.

EDIT: I also talked about stuff I got away with at school that my parents didn't know about, but as can be seen below I've been corrected on my understanding of the thread. My bad.

For home stuff:
1. Snuck out a tonne of times and didn't get caught. Repeatedly broke curfew even when I knew my mum would realise, as she'd be waiting for me to get home. Got in tonnes of trouble for that; amongst other bad behaviour, it was the straw on the camel's back that led to my mother almost kicking me out at 16 and forcing me to get a council house.
2. Loootttsss of drinking and smoking weed when I wasn't meant to. Sneaking into bars and stuff underage, buying alcohol and cigarettes underage, and so on, as I looked older than I was.
3. Stuff like self-harm and intentional sleep deprivation caused a lot of fights in the family, as did long-distance relationships and parasitic friendships and stuff that were thoroughly disapproved of. Also came very, very close (some people would say it actually was) to helping someone cheat on their boyfriend.
4. I've said some pretty spiteful things in fights. I'm really freaking good at figuring out people's insecurities and stuff, which I usually put to the power of good, but occasionally in the heat of the moment leads to saying some pretty unforgivable stuff.
5. And just a tonne of other stuff I've forgotten - typical teenager stuff.

Lol "typical teenage stuff" you little sneak; This thread is for talking about stuff that your parents never caught you for. That home stuff explains it a whole lot xD

Lol "typical teenage stuff" you little sneak; This thread is for talking about stuff that your parents never caught you for. That home stuff explains it a whole lot xD
Oh, well, I'll edit out the school stuff then. I mean, my parents never really caught onto a lot of that stuff as well so it technically counts, but still.

Oh, well, I'll edit out the school stuff then. I mean, my parents never really caught onto a lot of that stuff as well so it technically counts, but still.

What? I didn't mean anything by that. I was just saying that the home stuff really put it out there for your parents to not catch you doing that stuff .__.

What? I didn't mean anything by that. I was just saying that the home stuff really put it out there for your parents to not catch you doing that stuff .__.
My misunderstanding! Ah well, I've deleted it now. Sounded like I was bragging anyway. But yeah, I'm gonna try to remember the "typical teenager stuff". To be honest, just not doing what I was meant to became commonplace enough that I don't remember most of the details anymore xD

Oh oh. I once ran from cops for like 20 minutes of solid chase. I used to do graffiti, and I was really bad at picking spots. I lost them by managing to round a corner and bolt inside a restuarant where I knew the owners son. I got to hide in the kitchen :D
That sounds absolutely entertaining!

,....For me.

PLEASE GO ON WITH YOUR MISADVENTURES OF A MISSPENT YOUTH!

Work is boring, and these tales of derring-do are hilarious.

I go to an all girls school, so most of my friends are girls. I don't go to tuition so, most of my friends are from school or the internet. I've met up with some of my internet friends before, my mother does not like any of them. Once, I used my best friend's name to my mother, telling her that I'm going out with my best friend instead, I was going out with a guy who is three years older and my two other online friends. I still do that though, lying to my parents that I'm going out with my school friends but in reality, I'm going out with my online friends.

I feel bad about it but mehh...

Other than that, my parents still don't know that I got into a bit of a trouble during camp. My parents know I skip school, since they allowed me to. Apparently, my mother is fine with me texting during class. Lol I once texted her during class time and she replied as per normal. I don't really cheat on tests since the teachers here are super observant. As for parents' signatures, I don't really let them see any tests that I've failed. I'll only show them if I passed. My whole class is full of troublemakers, but mine aren't really as hardcore as theirs.

That sounds absolutely entertaining!

,....For me.

PLEASE GO ON WITH YOUR MISADVENTURES OF A MISSPENT YOUTH!

Work is boring, and these tales of derring-do are hilarious.
Mine generally include getting drunk, having sex in odd places or pissing off the wrong people.

Reading the posts in this thread makes me think that all of you are so hardcore and I'm like, not ._.

Reactions: Holmishire
Status
Not open for further replies.