You Little...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally cheated on tests and sometimes forged signatures whenever I didn't do homework. Told my parents I studied.

We were forced to get a "Signature" from our parents because we got "Homework Slips" which was when we didn't do our homework. Got away with it.

Also didn't serve multiple detentions and got away with it. Parents never found out.

My principal saw me on my phonw and was like "Don't let teachers see you." Got away with it. Dad was a substitute for the day.

Totally stole pens from my teachers desk. Dad's LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
My mom has a padlock on her door so when she's not home, she locks it.
One time I wanted a pop so I managed to get the door open and I stole like three pops and a bunch of her goodies from her mini-fridge.

One time I threw a rock at the window and it shattered. My mom asked my brother and I who did it and we both denied it.
She never found out it was me.

I wanted to go to the pool so I stole 4 dollars directly from my mom's purse.

I ate all my aunt's toaster strudel and blamed it on her kids.

My mom gave me 10 bucks to go to the movies and said she wanted her change back.
3 dollars to get in the movie and she needed 7 bucks back.
Came back home with $1.50 and she never gave me 10 bucks to go to the movies ever again.

I sat on my grandma's puppy once. It was an accident!

I always steal my mom's socks.

I stole about three of my mom's shirts straight from her closet.

We broke a mirror on my mom's car last week and we lied, saying something fell on it.
Of course she found out we were lying.

I took a two week road trip to Kansas with my grandma once and my mom didn't even know, because she thought I was staying with my grandma at her house the whole time.

One time...My mother slapped me in the face...and I slapped her back...

and then she proceeded to beat me with creamer O____O

Reactions: Ai
Once upon a time...
A teenager did a lot of things that if people find out she could get in a lot of trouble for.
Thus she decided that she would never say them in public
The End.

Morale of the story: "A bright light casts a very big shadow."

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
My mom has a padlock on her door so when she's not home, she locks it.
One time I wanted a pop so I managed to get the door open and I stole like three pops and a bunch of her goodies from her mini-fridge.

One time I threw a rock at the window and it shattered. My mom asked my brother and I who did it and we both denied it.
She never found out it was me.

I wanted to go to the pool so I stole 4 dollars directly from my mom's purse.

I ate all my aunt's toaster strudel and blamed it on her kids.

My mom gave me 10 bucks to go to the movies and said she wanted her change back.
3 dollars to get in the movie and she needed 7 bucks back.
Came back home with $1.50 and she never gave me 10 bucks to go to the movies ever again.

I sat on my grandma's puppy once. It was an accident!

I always steal my mom's socks.

I stole about three of my mom's shirts straight from her closet.

We broke a mirror on my mom's car last week and we lied, saying something fell on it.
Of course she found out we were lying.

I took a two week road trip to Kansas with my grandma once and my mom didn't even know, because she thought I was staying with my grandma at her house the whole time.

your poor mom

I ran away from home for a year and a half and lived with my Uncle. Don't regret it.
Went on vacation with my nan to Hawaii for two weeks. Mum still doesn't know.
Fractured my collarbone and let it heal naturally. Mum still doesn't know.
Broke a guy's nose in school when he accused me of...things.
Forged many...many signatures.

And the most heinous crime of all.
My hand was never out of the cookie jar.

Actually, dislocating your limbs only to reset them doesn't have to be a Hollywood bullshit if you're, in fact, a member of a group of real-life superheroes with hypermobility like me xD Dislocating limbs doesn't hurt me at all; the only thing that bothers me about it is the cracking sound (it's seriously disturbing), but I can live with that if it means I get to disgust my friends, haha.
Well, a'ight, okay, you still shouldn't "fix" a dislocated limb yourself if you can help it. I mean, you can pinch a nerve or an artery, or simply do it wrong and then it heals awkwardly. @Razilin is probably the one to ask though, seeing as how he's a doctor.

I'm also still amazed I got away with that without my parents cluing in.

I would sneak out of the house as an elementary school kid all the time and just go wandering around the neighborhood. .__.; I should of had a babysitter and not been left a home alone that young. >>'; It's really a miracle I never got kidnapped or murdered.

I had the hots gor a girl. I lied i was goibg to a friend and actually snuck under the fence fir a music festival. Got drunk for the first ever timd and lost my virginity.

Well, a'ight, okay, you still shouldn't "fix" a dislocated limb yourself if you can help it. I mean, you can pinch a nerve or an artery, or simply do it wrong and then it heals awkwardly. @Razilin is probably the one to ask though, seeing as how he's a doctor.

I'm also still amazed I got away with that without my parents cluing in.
Oh well, my left knee actually falls out on its own sometimes, so I've got practice in fixing it :D I'll probably get a surgery for that knee because it gives me trouble, but my doctor advised me to wait until I'm twenty one (it started happening when I was circa thirteen) because of possible growth problems. Still, I don't go dislocating my limbs for fun that often; I usually stick with bending my limbs into reeeeally uncomfortable angles, touching the floor with my head without bending my knees etc.

And parents can be amazingly clueless sometimes :D

Watching MA TV series and movies... Yes~ Never caught got... yet. If I do... Oh well. XD

Being a Teenager was the hardest chapter of my life that I've no damn clue how I came out of it alive. Seriously, all you teens out their, PLEASE don't let peer pressure get the best of you. Over come it and always be the better person. I lived in an alcoholic rich house hold with no one to tell me what to do. So I did just ABOUT everything a teen girl could get away with.

1. Sneaking phone calls/internet access late at night
  2. Sneaking boys in late at night
  3. Drank and used some drugs
  4. Ran from the cops
  5. Sneaked off to boys house
  6. Sneaked off to car races
  7. Stole money from my mom
  8. Cheated my way through Senior year in HS
  9. Partied in places where a female teen shouldn't be
  10. Cuss my mom out/almost fought
  11. Ran away to Mami
  12. Ran away to WI
  13. Skipped school
  14. Watched dirty movies
And I'm not proud of any of this, I almost commit suicide, almost stranded in the city alone, almost raped, was jumped all because I had no one to look up too or talk with. I had some 'friends' who were worse than me so I DID know somewhat I guess at the time of how far I should go.
All that matters in the end, is that I try to help people everyday now and I love making people laugh and smile and it makes me feel good inside that I'm not that hell on wheels chick anymore.

I had the hots gor a girl. I lied i was goibg to a friend and actually snuck under the fence fir a music festival. Got drunk for the first ever timd and lost my virginity.

hear that?

that was at once the sound of awesome and the sound of awkward - first time always is

trolololol

I am pretty sure I do not recommend your first time to be in a cramped tent while 16 and drunk of shitty beer.

I was actually really well-behaved as a teenager. The only 'real' bad things I did were at school where I got myself into a few fights with some bullies (I freakin' hate bullies). I basically flew into a massive rage at one guy and tackled him to the ground. Enough was enough. I think he learned his lesson...

1. Watched dirty movies

I'm sorry. This is really nothing to be ashamed off :O

I egged a police car once. Police officer was in it and I nailed em (ran like fucking hell though)

Reactions: iMisterH
I was really well behaved as well (though most of my time was spent worrying and crying, I was a weepy child). I have gotten away with not doing my homework, studying, going into chatrooms during my middle school years. I was once rough-housing with my sister and accidentally kicked her in the face. Totally got away with it since it was reflex. She was pissed.
Also was narrowly caught doing some kind of r-rated game one weekend (also during middle school) while I was in that sexual adventurous stage idk. I really didn't do much so there really wasn't much for me to get caught doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.