You know you're addicted to roleplay when...

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
...you see someone's facebook status about a serious issue, like gangs in Singapore using lost children as bait to trap and kidnap women.. and then think that would be an awesome plot hook in a roleplay. .__.;

Yeeeah, that's what I did this morning. t____t I find myself inspired by just about anything! Even things I should be ashamed of! o__o

How do YOU know you're addicted to roleplay...?

When this happened, please look at the demo below:

RPing > Math

When you look at various video games/movies/novels/T.V. shows/etc. and go "Wait a second, I thought of that way before this started!"

When you spend a lecture writing up intricate plans for your game instead of, y'know, actually taking notes.

Getting a smart phone JUST so you can check posts while your out and away from the comp

Waking up in the middle of the night with a plot idea

DREAMING about making forum RP posts.

Zoning out when people are talking to you, while thinking about plotlines and characters

Relating to your characters on a level thats SO personal that YOU start to act like them IRL.

I've done that last one.

When you have a nightmare about lagging behind in RPs and letting everyone down... >.>

When you begin seeing people in real life as possible character images o__o

When you're a GM who's already thought of how your RP will end, what the sequels will be like, and what the prequels are.

...When you read a stupid article Rory posts and get another RP idea. D:<