2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
We are all roleplays here, and you know, we do some funny things sometimes! What are some moments in your life that made you say "YEP. I'M A ROLEPLAYER."?

I'll start us off:

I knew I was a roleplayer when I was watching the news before bed, saw a story, and thought "That could be an interesting plot..."

...When you drink a cup of coffee 11pm at night so that you can stay up to write posts.

Last edited:
When you're online shopping and you think "this would make for a good outfit on [insert character name here]".

Whenever you see a quirk, you think about how interesting it'd be as a part of your character.

When you hear a song and immediately think 'wow this totally describes 'x' character's story'

When your chosen method of putting yourself to sleep is thinking of all the fun ways you can torment your character.

Reactions: Chapeau de Paille
You make yourself late to something important-- work, school, etc-- because you needed to finish a post.

>_>

Having fourteen different tabs open with research for your character, making it look suspicious when you have "How long do arsonists spend in prison?" and "Best fire accelerator" in your search history etc.

You know you're a roleplayer when you put more effort into creating and writing lore for your world and characters than you do into writing for coursework.

When your chosen method of putting yourself to sleep is thinking of all the fun ways you can torment your character.
This. So much this. XD

Bonus points when 90% of the stuff you're thinking up is stuff that is very unlikely to happen in the actual roleplay, or is straight-up impossible, or you've just decided you don't want it to happen in-canon.

But you like to play the scenes out in your head anyway because you want to see that character suffer. (Even though, paradoxically, they're your little baby and you love them.)

Reactions: Nemopedia
1.When you hear a song and it reminds you of your character.
2. When you are constantly writing out current role-play's in your head and giving them dramatic plot twist just to get through the day.
3. You would rather stay up late and give replies than go to bed, and if you try to go to bed you check your roleplay's at least five times before you end up falling asleep.
4. When you get more upset over losing a roleplay you were really interested in or losing a partner you liked working with ,than you would with almost anything else.
5. When you would rather write reply's with your partner over going out.

3. You would rather stay up late and give replies than go to bed, and if you try to go to bed you check your roleplay's at least five times before you end up falling asleep.
this is my life right now tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.