You know you'll love me ♥

S

Seraph's Embrace

Original poster
THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?
Seraph

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Gender-neutral (AMAB for those who mind)

How old are you?
19 for all intents and purposes (just 4 days to go :birthday:)

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I've been roleplaying around the internet for a couple of years, but only on forums that focussed entirely on group roleplaying. I've run a few GM+1 campaigns with my friends when we play tabletop roleplays (since building a story around someone's character is loads of fun), but I really wanted a new community where I could get involved in more 1x1 roleplaying and work together with someone else to grow a story. I browsed around the internet for a forum that sounded fun to get involved with, and I found a community full of awesome people in the process :smile:

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I've only been involved in group roleplays until now, but I plan to get involved in loads more 1x1 roleplays while I'm here - I'm hoping to be part of a few romances, a couple of world-building adventures and whatever else sounds awesome at the time :smile:

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Curling up on the sofa -preferably with a warm fire, a good book to read and something cute & fluffy to cuddle with ♥

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Settlin' - Sugarland

Welcome to the site, Seraph! I hope you enjoy roleplaying and making tons of new friends!

*bows* Greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time here.

Greetings Seraph, welcome to our abode! ^o^