1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

You know you'll love me ♥

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Seraph's Embrace, Oct 26, 2014.

1. THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?
    Seraph

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
    Gender-neutral (AMAB for those who mind)

How old are you?
    19 for all intents and purposes (just 4 days to go :birthday:)

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
    I've been roleplaying around the internet for a couple of years, but only on forums that focussed entirely on group roleplaying. I've run a few GM+1 campaigns with my friends when we play tabletop roleplays (since building a story around someone's character is loads of fun), but I really wanted a new community where I could get involved in more 1x1 roleplaying and work together with someone else to grow a story. I browsed around the internet for a forum that sounded fun to get involved with, and I found a community full of awesome people in the process :smile:

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
    I've only been involved in group roleplays until now, but I plan to get involved in loads more 1x1 roleplays while I'm here - I'm hoping to be part of a few romances, a couple of world-building adventures and whatever else sounds awesome at the time :smile:

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
    Curling up on the sofa -preferably with a warm fire, a good book to read and something cute & fluffy to cuddle with ♥

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
    Settlin' - Sugarland

2. Welcome to the site, Seraph! I hope you enjoy roleplaying and making tons of new friends!

3. *bows* Greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time here.

4. Greetings Seraph, welcome to our abode! ^o^