You know you wanna open me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Enigmatic_Entity

Original poster
tumblr_lnpmfiiUX61qjbmqj.gif

Did I scare you? Good, I better have, because whatever I have to say next needs your utmost attention. Let's begin by introducing myself!

Who (or what) The Hell Are You?

Good question, I ask myself the same thing every time I look in the mirror *Badumtzz (Silent Sobbing)*. But my name is Enigmatic_Entity, but you could call me whatever you want. I'm just an (ab) normal guy, living a normal (sad and aimless) life, that just coincidentally loves to come up with stories and write them with other people. Obviously, I'm joking about the sad and aimless part, because if you indulge in the idea of being my partner (eventually close friend), you'll see I have a rather dark sense of humor.

So how about I share a few things about myself to break the ice? I'm a seventeen year old Junior in High school-

*Gasp* "He's in high school?!"

I know right? I wish I could drop out too.

Fuck, stop with the jokes. Alright, anyways where was I. Ahh, that's right. I've been role playing for well over five years? Yeah that sounds about right. I started all the way back in 2012, right before the world ended (those were some funny days huh?),in the wee website of FictionPress where my writing evolved slowly but surely. There, I made friends that would eventually stick around for a good couple o' years until we all grew up, abandoned the forums and went our separate ways.

Since then, I've bounced around forums looking for a new home. Fanfiction (didn't work), BlueMoon (never, ever again), and a bunch of other places. Well, recently one of those old friends from FictionPress told me about this place and on the day that this is being written I checked it out. Now here I am, around an hour later, impressed by what I've seen! So hopefully, I have found my home, a place where I can settle down and unpack my bags.

Oh, almost forgot, I live on the East Coast. So just a heads up!
*Yawn* But what do you want?

Christ sake, why is my subconscious so rude? Ok, ok, well here we go. Ready? Alright. Deep breaths. Deep breaths. *Deep Breathing* Here. We. Go.

I have a plethora of ideas, and I mean a lot. But I will label the top few that I've been wanting to do for a while (both on my own in the form of a story and with somebody else). I have a friend I'm doing a Naruto role play with and It's so goddamn amazing. So here's the deal-io, there's only a few Fandoms I would do because I'm more for the original ideas.
Fandoms:
  • Naruto (Now hold up, before you jump on the horse I want you to know something. I have not seen the entire series, I am a noob for some things Naruto. So if your looking for a Naruto series where the person will know exactly everything about the series and will be an expert, I am not that person. Of course, I will do every bit of research I can, but I'm not a genius when it comes to Naruto. I only know the basics of what occurs, but I don't know the name of every jutsu and shit like that. Sorry mate ;-;.)
  • Bleach (Same Thing here)
  • Persona (3 and 4) [I know a lot about this!]

Now that's pretty much it for the Fandoms. As for an Original story, I have a ton of ideas. But I'll only mention the two huge ones I REALLY want to do. When you PM me you could mention any story ideas of your own (like the roleplays you've been wanting to do) or add on to what I've written.

ORIGINAL IDEAS:
  • These ideas will take some world building from the both of us. So if you want to roleplay with me, better buckle up and get comfortable because you're stuck with me for a whiiiiile. Maybe months, maybe years, maybe decades. Now if you don't know what world building is, hahahahaha *Points* there's the door. No I'm kidding! Come back! Just search it up and if you're feeling lazy like I normally do, I'll explain it privately. Oh, and all of these ideas will seem kind of bland because I want to say enough to get your brain juices (yum) flowing, but not too much to turn you off.
Now, for my first Idea, I was thinking of a fantasy world with this special power that everyone is born with but very few learn how to hone and use it to their advantage. In this world, the protagonist (could be only our characters or a group of people, whichever you prefer) is thrown into this new world of this power that he's never known because (for some reason or other) his parent/guardian kept him hidden from it, and it turns out he's the one that's meant to save the world.
  • Next is a sci-fi adventure! Humanity just recently made contact with an alien species that wants to connect humanity with the rest of the universe. These extraterrestrial beings state that they're a member of a peaceful universal council attempting to make contact with all species that are in the dark of what's going on in the rest of the universe with hopes of expansion for every being (along with complete and utter peace).

But there's a deeper reason behind this as well, as they're being threatened by a dark threat looming just beyond their universe and they'll need the help of every species to fight it. It will be up to us (our characters) to help bring peace between every species (despite extreme differences) to fight against the greater evil before it's too late.

*Exhale* And done!

Now, if you like what you see, let me know! I'm open to any ideas you guys have on what I wrote or ideas of your own. Again, it's a pleasure to meet you, and I'm glad you've read this far. It really means a lot, especially to me since I didn't expect much attention from this. Well, i'm poofed. I'm going to take a nap.

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: mango and Dip
So, the wretched Hufflepuff plebeian is able to form ideas.
Color me surprised.
Also, interested in your first idea.

Reactions: Enigmatic_Entity
So, the wretched Hufflepuff plebeian is able to form ideas.
Color me surprised.
Also, interested in your first idea.
Are you following me Ravenclaw? Miss me already I see, I can't blame you. But alas, I can not lie, I'm glad you like my idea. Pm me, and we can talk about it ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.