Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
AHA! You clicked this! Very interactive, I know CX

But hello every one that has come to my domain! Im very very eager to rp with new people! I am currently rping with about 3 people, but I would love to make more cool stories! But with friendships and Rp's, comes rules and regulations! :

1. I'd prefer you be 18 and younger ( Blue Star Room)
  2. NO smut, sex, But romance is encouraged and allowed!
  3. I am usually active 4pm-10pm on week days( school and stuff), and 2pm- 12am on weekends (CAUSE WEEKENDS ARE MEANT FOR RPS AND VIDEO GAMES :D)
  4. Writing style should be moderate to expert levels, texting style is not favored, unless you give me a reason to why you are typing off.
  5. Must type a reasonable response, more than four sentences please!
  6. Input and conflict ideas are favored and encouraged! We cant get anywhere if only one person is giving conflict ideas. And constant action/issues/problematic scenes are favored!
  7. Please do not control how I rp or how I write. If I do something that concerns you I will fix it, but how I rp is how my style, and how you rp is your style.
  8. JUST HAVE FUN! yes at first we have to hash out all the details and character thingys, but once we get into it I hope we get to be great acquaintances!
Now that that is settled with, I guess just basic stuff about me! I favor kinda generic genres; Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Supernatural Beings, Medieval, Action Adventure, Vampires, Werewolves, Angels V.s. Demons, romance.
Now the genres I DO NOT favor; Already created Themes( video games, TV shows, etc.), anime/manga centric plots, historical settings (WW1, roaring twenties, stuff like that), none romantic.

[BCOLOR=#00ff00]I KNOW THIS IS ALOT TO READDDD IM SORRY BUT ITS BEEN QUITE AN ON GOING ISSUE WITH HAVING TO CONSTANTLY GO THROUGH DETAILS AND PLOTS IM NO INTO AND I HATE TELLING PEOPLE IM NOT INTERESTED TO RP W THEM :-(((((((([/BCOLOR]

But I hope to see new comers soon!!
Love~ Your Neighborhood Skyrim Addict ♥

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.