You killed the forum again, Diana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darkness

Original poster
Why would you do that, Diana? You suck.

She must be trying to get rid of you, Darkness, it's the only thing that makes any sense!

*Uses a tazer on Darkness*

Nothing to watch here, kids. Just a white guy beating up on the minority. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

...move along.

DON'T TAZE ME BRO STOP PUTTING ME DOWN MANNNN

GONNA FIGHT THE POWER YO

FIGHT! DARKNESS! FIGHT!

"Experiencing unusual loading issues across the entire domain. A note has been sent to the hostman. No need to panic!"-Diana's message on the forums.

So something is up with the server, or something. That's what's going on. It's making it neigh impossible to get into the c-box and the forums are loading SUPER slow.

AH HA! The first one to point fingers is always the guilty party! Perhaps Darkness is the one that has cursed Iwaku!

In the meantime, I turned off the cbox in hopes that might have been a cause (and fix) but alas. It's gotta be the main machine or the domain name. t___t Waiting on hostman to fix. (if it's the server anyway.)

Reactions: 1 person
Mhm... /scrunches forehead into a frown/
How to make this topic into a worthwhile nonspammer topic...
/headdesk/

WHY DONT WE JUST DISCUSS HOW WE FEEL WHEN THE FORUM GOES BOOOM KAJOOM

And, more creatively, What are some things you do instead when Iwaku isn't working ?

Drink, party, perhaps drink a bit more...

In other news... HEYLOOKOVERTHEREASPARROW.

*Darkness is stuffed into an unmarked van by CTU agents*

Nothing to see here. Move along...

What I FEEL when the forums go down?

It's usually something like:

GOD DAMNIT. MOTHER FUCKER. I WAS FUCKING TRYING TO POST! HOLY SHIT WHERE IS MY SITE?! GAAAAWWWD! I AM SOOOO BOOORED! GIVE ME MY SITE! I SWEAR TO GO I AM GOING TO HUNT YOU DOWN AND BLOW UP YOUR COMPANY. WHY THE FUCKING SHIT DOES THIS HAPPEN ON MY DAY OFF?! RRAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH WKLR HQWLRHQLH LEHLJHFSDJHFKSJDFHSD

After I chill out a bit, then I work on developing character bios and roleplay plots out of my Folder of Roleplay Win until the site comes back online. .____.;

Status
Not open for further replies.