You have thirty seconds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere quiet and isolated. With power and internet access.
Also pretty much anywhere that doesn't hate England - the Falklands and both Poles, in other words.

Scotland because it is a place of magic.
Or Croatia because this
800x600_011_plitvice1.jpg

To think of your ideal vacation!

The first thing that comes into your mind is your next vacation spot.

Within 10 seconds

I wanna get kidnapped and forced into multi-dimensional travel machine buy some fucking scientists, land in a magical real of nothing but DRAGONS and magic and other awesome shit like tall anorexic people with overly large ears, a poetic/magical language and addiction for magical power and fat drunk midgets that have anger issues and live in mountains. Then I shall rule that world with DRAGONS cause DRAGONS and then use magic to be DRAGON and enslave all under my rule....

Cause DRAGONS...

Yeah...

That'd be fucking magical!

I can't decide between Toyko and New York City. They're both awesome cities that I'd love to visit!

First place I thought of was Devon, England. Mostly because of a particular person.

Ugh. @Erranruin

• Love
Reactions: Erranruin
Sweden.

Why would I think of Sweden of all things?

...Meh, could have been worse.

Mars.

Chill out for a few years and watch Earth burn before returning to rule over a dead planet.

I tried.
But all I could think was
"Thirty seconds... thirty seconds... thirty seconds... thirty seconds..."

My brain is dumb as heck, unfortunately.

I dunno, can I just... visit everywhere? That sounds like the best vacation.

My ideal vacation would be an extended tour of Europe. A momentary visit, at the least, to every single European country. If I have to limit myself to a single state, I'll go with the United Kingdom. All of the historical sites and cultural depth of the European continent without the disadvantage of having to awkwardly try to interact with non-Anglophones.

Last edited by a moderator:
tour of europe

never been anywhere in europe yet

Tokyo. Yes, I am turning into a weeaboo.

Seriously, though, I'd like to get a real taste of Japanese culture. It's so completely alien from my own - if I'm going to travel, I want doing so to broaden my horizons.

Other than that, I'd love to go back to the US now I'm older and can do my own thing. There are people I'd love to visit someday, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.