America's Next Top Cryptid
- Roleplay Invitations
- One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
- My Usual Online Time
- weekdays 8pm-11pm, weekends 1pm-1am EST
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Advanced, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Female, Futanari, Primarily Prefer Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Both. Mostly passive in rp styles I'm not familiar with, but I like to contribute ideas and work in plot elements with my partner.
- Favorite Genres
- modern, scifi, superpower, modern fantasy, slice of life
- Genre You DON'T Like
- horror, historical, crime/mafia/gangster, furry
This is not the Alternia you know. Under the smothering rule of Her Imperial Mediatrix, any threat to her people are swiftly and mercilessly wiped out by the Alternian Fleet. Only a few alien races surrendered to Her and were allowed to live peacefully (aka barely tolerated by the populace) in Her empire. The trolls, grownups and children alike, are all expected to behave in harmony under her rule, but the castes constantly clash when she is out of sight.
What is it like to live in this world where adults and aliens roam free, and not keeping the peace can get you culled just as soon as coddled? It's a fine line to tread, and these twelve kids will soon learn that growing up is hard. It's hard and no one understands.
Act 1- Just Another Night
It is the 4th Bilunar Perigee of the 5th Dark Season. The last 7 sweeps of your life have been the norm - fighting between the castes, hungry lusii to feed, and other young trolls to form grudging bonds with. The adults are either conscripted in far off space or stuck "playing nice" with the youths and other alien refugees on Alternia. You steer clear of them as much as possible since you are presumably at least a little smart and don't want to die.
You were enjoying a night of strifing or troll Netflix when suddenly all the power in town goes out! You can't pester your friends to find out what's happened, but it's best to group up before someone decides to stir up trouble. What will you do?