You get to choose one 'emotion' to never experience again.

You get to choose one 'emotion' to never experience again.

• Sorrow/Sadness

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Anxiety

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Fear/Terror

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Regret/Guilt

• Anger/Rage

• Shame

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Hate

• Desire/Hope

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Love

• Total voters
Love, for me. I've had to deal with a few females hurting me in the past, a few times quite recently. Love is also a blinding emotion, preventing you from seeing who and what a person really is. Falling in love with someone will hurt, should that person decide to manipulate you. Love is tied with trust, really, and to truly love someone, you must trust them with your entire being, and doing so is and always will be risky.

Regret/guilt, I lose too much time worrying about if I am going to accumulate that from a certain act or other.

Anger/Rage.
Simply because I tend to see as more of a destructive force/influence that anything else. Sure, there is constructive anger, but it just doesn't cut it for me :3

And, I'm surprised to see Anxiety on the top, though...

Wot? No apathy option? Saddness.

Anywho, rolled with Desire/Hope... Cuz I already am a "bitter, cynical prick." ;)

Though perhaps more cynical than the other two...

Truthfully it'd be because of desire/hope are always n repeatedly trippin' me up. Always hoping or desirin' things to go well and then them never doin so. Leadin' me to become moreso cynical. Hopin for things that just tain't gunna happen leads no where...