You Don't See Anything....

M

Meggie07

Original poster
Well, um....
My name is Meggie. 07 is irrelevant. They're just numbers. As far as you know.....

I don't usually jump around sites, unless I'm looking for something new, and I am a loyal person to just about a couple role-playing sites for a long period of time. I've been searching for a new RP site- after I think about four to five years on another- and this place seems to be nice. Both community wise and roleplay wise. Still it's a little strange, the whole process and everything is so different from the other site.
It's intimidating.
I'm usually shy around others so please don't expect to see my name plastered everywhere.
I like my ninja skills.... Also, I'm hoping- keeping my fingers crossed- that I can find some good friends on here. I only have two on my other site. ....Sad I know....

Welcome to Iwaku, Meggie. I'm October, nice to meet you.

I'm sure you'll meet lot's of friends to play with here, a good place to meet people is in the chat box, or by posting in general. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

Such an honest introduction ^_^

Welcome to Iwaku Meggie, I'm Tenchi but most know me as ICENINJA69 (on other terms)

Welcome fellow noob! I just joined today, and I think you did too. That means we're in the same boat, compadre XD I don't think the processes are that hard actually ^.^ of course I don't really know much yet, but I've looked them over and they seem fairly simple.

Hi there megs! >:D May we steal you away shamelessly from those other sites!