You don't know me....

D

Demon

Original poster
Who do you think I am? A normal teen boy, that's good and does what the adults ask? Or do you think I'm the average bad boy? The one that's runs around, drinking, skipping school? No...... Your not even close because you don't know a thing about me.

Yes, you've guessed one thing correctly(it's not a real victory). You want to know what you guessed right?....... Yes I'm a boy and you probably think I have an issue with people or I'm in a mental hospital or(my fav) on drugs! Wrong again and this time you got nothing right. You want me to stop with the games and riddles? Alright as you wish. My name is Breatten. Do you know what Breatten mean? It means deformed. Your probably thinking I'm some mister kid that's been deformed from birth or in a tragic accident. Sigh, wrong again.

Actually I really don't have a true form, I steal other people's form and that's what I look like. Right now I have glossy black hair that cover up my dark brown eyes. I'm strange aren't eye? Yes, you actually got something else right. Don't ask about me..... You'll hear the worst.