You don't have to see to believe...

Marcus taught the girls, his last class of the day, then once they left finished helping Roderick. "You've helped out around here so much, you are more than welcome to come watch the show." He smiled. "Kieara's father is a bit overprotective and doesn't want her to perform, but she wants to so bad, and there will be broadway judges there so it may be her break. She's dancing anyway, but we can't mention it around her father if you want to come."

Roderick nodded, evidently pleased at the prospect of being able to watch Kieara in her element. He was already fascinated by her ability to overcome her blindness, and her resilience towards the girls. To see her in her prime, even if he did not particularly like dancing, was something that appealed to him.
"All right, my lips are sealed. I'll be there, I wouldn't miss it for the world."

He chuckled at his sudden fondness of the young woman. "You like her eh?" He asked as he unpacked costumes and chose which ones needed straightened out and which ones went back in storage.

"Well, she's certainly an intriguing person, I'll give her that much."
Marcus' teasing would likely not get through to Roderick. If there was one thing that he was good at, it was not paying attention to a single thing that was going on. It was as if he was able to phase out things when he got even a little distracted - though he still registered that something had been said.

"Come on Roderick, admit it." He coaxed as he folded up another costume and tossed it into the box. It appeared he'd have to tailor one for Kieara. Yeah, yeah, a man that could sew. Funny. He didn't expect to have to adapt that when he became a dance teacher.

"If I say yes, then will it get you off of my case? I came here to work, not to be taunted. I watch the rugby with my dad for that."
It was true - his father did taunt him. However, this was when he guessed which team would win, and when he guessed wrong. It was all in jest and good spirit, of course, much like how Roderick was speaking now. Truth be told, he only saaw Kieara as someone that he could be good friends with.

Marcus had only been teasing as well, but he thought Roderick needed someone in his life, a feminine touch, if only to bring out a softer side in him, and he believed Kieara could do it. He chuckled. "I'll quit being a pest. That's all for this evening, be back here bright and early tomarrow. We start setting up the stage, then the next day is the competition."

Roderick nodded, and called out his goodbye as he paced hurriedly down the hall. Marcus may have wanted to bring out his feminine side, but it would be a task easier said than done. After all, he was quite the bored individual - he needed something to snap him out of it, and something like that hardly sounded like something that he would give a second thought to doing. As such, he had not looked deep into what Marcus had said, and continued on his way.

Marcus knew that every man's weakness was a woman. It was simply the matter of finding the right one. He finished up ant left for the night. He then woke up the next day and came in. He taught his classes as usual and helped prepare for the competition. Then time rolled around for Kieara's private again.

Roderick, as usual, was hurrying back and forth, arranging and dropping off bits and pieces. He hadn't noted it, but as he went back into the room where Marcus was, he was there in time for Kieara's session. He was lugging around a crate, by the time he got there.

The door opened and Marcus smiled. "Hello Kieara." She smiled. "Hello Marcus." She had yet to realize that Roderick was in there yet. She hadn't heard him speak nor did she know that he was there.

"Hello Kieara"
A simple, reserved greeting, one he used to greet people he was friendly with. It was no real surprise that he was using it on Kieara - he felt they were at a stage where he could speak with her as a friend.

Kieara's face lit up. She smiled and crossed over to the center of the room and stopped. "Hi Rod." She seemed happy to see him. Marcus smiled and Kieara sat on the bench beginning to change. She wasn't aware of the concept of decency since she couldn't see and it was a private so it was usually her and MArcus since she usually needed help changing. Marcus wasn't a pervert in the likeness though.

Though not the epitome of chivalry and etiquette, it seemed that Roderick at least had the courtesy to turn around while Kieara changed into the appropriate attire. Though he was visibly flustered, he still managed to maintain a level head, and remained stoic in his position.
"It's nice to see you so eager to dance." He said, purely to keep an awkward silence from forming.

Kieara smiled and spoke. "Thankd." She said and finished changing. She then stood and Marcus went to the cd player. "Ready to stretch?" "Yes."

"I guess I'll get back to work, then. As much as I'd love to stick around and watch you dance, I'm not here to enjoy myself."
Though he said the truth, the last part was said in jest. He was not a particularly serious person when it came to some things, work with acquaintances he felt he be friendly with included.

Kieara smiled. "Well, don't work too hard." she told him with a soft giggle. She waited and Marcus put on some music for her to stretch out to. She did her stretches so that she wouldn't pull any muscles and then she was ready to dance. Marcus put on some music for her and she danced happily. He observed but also sat making her costume for the following day.

Though it was sometimes intentional, Roderick passed by the room on his errand runs a few times, stealing a quick look to see how the pair was doing. Kieara would always intrigue him, no matter how many times he passed by - her grace, her form, her elegance, it all seemed to interest him.

Kieara wasn't aware of him. The music drowned out the sound of his steps, and she obviously couldn't see him. She danced contently with a simple smile placed upon her delicate features. Soon Marcus told her she could have a break.

It was break time for Roderick as well, as had been pointed out when he was organising his schedule for the day, and he chose to stop by and compliment Kieara on her performance. In light of this decision, he entered, said his greetings to Marcus, and greeted Kieara as well.
"Hello, Kieara. Wonderful display you put on, there."