You don't even know....

N

Nimh

Original poster
Hey guys~
I bet you want to know what you don't know... I'll get to that.
Maybe I should fill this out..?
What do you prefer to be called? Nimh, sometimes I'm called Kai or Kris. Whatever works.
Boy, girl, or a mystery? mystery! Not really.. Female.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Just found the site today, while browsing.. for roleplay sites... but I've been rping for years.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I prefer single partner, or small groups.
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? I do secretly, but in public I ignore them. It's a secret joy.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? None currently, thank goodness.

Anyway. Still wondering what you don't know?

I love roleplaying, I haven't really taken part in it for a while. I roleplay fantasy mostly. I love medieval stuff, and well.. anything.. almost anything.; typically I rp with a single friend of mine, but she got a really busy job that takes up literally her whole life. It's a salary job, so the hours are horrendous.

I write stories, and love making characters....not making names..names suck.

I do art here and there...

So... you don't even know how difficult it is to look for a good roleplay site... (maybe you do. But oh well.) I don't do well in big crowds, so I was looking for a small little abode. After pages and pages on google... I came here. So. I hope it turns out well. I hope to find some awesome people to rp with.

Welcome Nimh! Glad you found us here at Iwaku :) I must say it's no longer a secret once you told us of your secret joy for stomping on crunchy leaves XD

Anyway, I hope you find more RP buddies here. I'm sure you would fit right in and find some nice role-plays to make. You'll find a variety here and there are those handy Jump-In role-plays where you can just be a part of it as you please. Have fun and enjoy your stay! ^_^

Thanks~
It's a secret, to those who haven't read it, just not to those who have.
I've been scrolling through some, may post an idea for a roleplay, or find a small little group with an idea already up. There are plenty.
I'm just so picky at times though.

Welcome to the site!

Finding a new roleplay site is indeed super hard, but hopefully Iwaku will be the place for you! :D Welcome to the site!