You are walking in a Forest...

M

Ms.Wrong

Original poster
1. Forest
Imagine that you are walking in a forest.

1. What do you see, and how does everything make you feel?
What kind of trees are there?
3. Is it bright or dark?

2. Path
Now, describe the path in relation to the forest.

1. Is the path clearly visible?
2. Is there any other path?
3. Is the path wide or narrow?
4. Is the path well-traveled or abandoned?
5. Is the path easily navigated or are there obstructions?

3. Bear
As you continue walking through the forest, you see a bear.

1: Describe the bear.
2: What is the bear doing? Choose the closest option.
a. The bear has not seen me.
b. The bear has seen me, and is doing cute 'bear type' things.
c. The bear has seen me but is ignoring me.
d. The bear has seen me, and is looking threatening.
e. The bear is coming right at me!
3: You need to continue on the path. Choose from one of the following options.
a. Actually, he is cute and I am seriously considering adoption.
b. I ignore him and walk on.
c. I try to find a way to walk around the bear
d. I decide to go back or I try to hide.
e. I stand and fight. I win.
f. I stand and fight. I suffer a slight wound.
g. None of the options are close.

4. Key
You continue to walk along the path in the forest until you stumble upon something. You turn around and notice that it's a key.

1. Describe the key.
2. What do you think it unlocks?

Tell me what you imagined :D whatever naturally came to mind
Results
1. Forest
The forest represents how you felt about the world, as you were growing up. If you see squirrels playing then you felt that the world was a safe place.
The trees and the light in the forest represent the interaction that you had with adults as you were growing up, and the impact that this interaction had on you.
The taller the trees, the more influence adults had on your life.
The lighting represents the authority adults had over you. The brighter the forest, the more you felt you had the freedom to do as you wanted and the happier you must have felt growing up. Note: being given a lot of freedom does not imply that you were in any way neglected.
The darker the forest, the more restrictions you felt were placed on you, and the more likely you were to find yourself in stressful situations.

2.Path
Adolescence is represented by the path through the forest.

The path's visibility indicates how prepared you were to handle situations during adolescence. The more visible the path, the more successful you were at anticipating changes, and facing challenges. A less visible path means you were less aware of what to expect and therefore some events may have left you feeling perplexed and bewildered.

Multiple paths are important choices that had to be made. If you saw many paths, you either saw many opportunities for yourself, or you were very confused about what choices to make.
The width of the path indicates room for emotional growth. The wider the path the more opportunities existed for emotional growth.

Meeting fellow travelers along the way, or a tidy and well maintained path, are indications of a frequently used path. A path that is not so frequently used, may have weeds and be scattered with litter. The more traveled the path, the less evidence there is of feeling isolated from your friends and family. Note: belonging to a small family or having a small circle of friends does not necessarily mean that you did not receive enough support.

Obstructions are the way that we perceive problems in adolescence. The more rocks, weeds and logs we see along the path, the more we feel that certain circumstances prevented us from accomplishing our goals.

3. Bear
1. The bear is symbolic of problems and how you deal with them. The question gave you the chance to see a potentially dangerous situation. If you saw a tame, harmless bear or a young playful bear, or even a teddy, then your life is stress free and when faced with a problem you see a challenge or opportunity instead.
If you saw a menacing bear then you are more likely to see problems rather than creative challenges or opportunities. People under routine stress will see large, dangerous bears.

2. If the bear has not seen you, or has seen you but is doing cute 'bear type' things, then you are not under everyday stress and you do not have many real problems. When presented with a problem you prefer to focus on the solution.
If the bear has seen you but is ignoring you, then although you may be worried or anxious about something, you are not under unhealthy levels of stress.
If the bear is looking threatening or is coming right at you, you need a holiday! You are likely to be under high levels of stress.

3. How you continue your journey represents how you are affected by stress, how you deal with challenges, and also how you make decisions.
If you walk up to the bear, you face your problems head on, and you take a direct and pragmatic approach to decision making
If you avoid the bear you may think your problems are insurmountable, and you prefer a more indirect, non-confrontational approach to decision making.
If you ignore the bear, you pay little attention to setbacks and you are not affected by stress.
If you were considering adoption, then you have a healthy approach towards life and everyday challenges.

6. Key
The key represents work related interests. The key's appearance reveals how other people see your career, and the key's function reveals your career goals.
1. Appearance (how other people see your career)
The more ornamental the key, the more you prefer a career that is remarkable, distinctive or unique.
Outdated or antiquated keys show you feel more comfortable in a conventional or long established career.
2. Function (career goals)
If the key opens everyday things such as cars and school lockers then your expectations about your career in terms of wealth, joy and accomplishments are average.
Keys to royal residences, castles, fortresses or mansions reveal a desire for power.
If the key is able to unlock and open a number of things then you are probably undecided and unsure about which career path to follow.
Keys to items or places along the way, reveal a desire to choose a career that will solve a challenge.
Keys that allow access to valuable things such as a treasure box, indicate a desire to accumulate wealth.
Keys to personal belongings such as diaries or lockets indicate that a fulfilling career is one which addresses other people's needs.
If the key is of little use or value, you are rather pessimistic about finding a rewarding and fulfilling career.
A magical key or a key to a magical world may reveal excessively optimistic expectations from a career.
If you are unsure as to what the key may open, you have not yet defined your career goals.

Let's try this out!

1)
-1) There's trees of course, and bushes and ferns as well. A nurse log with just the start of new growth is just off the trail and dragon flies buzz by. Small windflowers are nearly hidden by the underbrush.
-2) The trees are the large majestic evergreens that you have to stretch your neck to look at.
-3) It's a sun dappled day, the thick foliage letting in enough light to see all around, almost to make the forest to glow with the warm rays.

2) The path is:
-1) clearly visible
-2) it is one of many paths
-3) is not uncomfortably narrow, snug for two people.
-4) seems traveled enough
-5) there are obsticall, but they are fun!

3)
-1) the bear is black and menessing, standing on its hind legs
-2) The bear has seen me and is looking threatening
-3) I stand and fight. I win.

4)
-1) The key is a brass skeleton style key, with a fragile and decorative top.
-2) a hidden library in the woods. Magic!

Also the result explanation is missing the multiple path explanation, it started then the rest went missing.

knapp01.png

I see a lot of trees (duh) and some yellow flowers growing between the trees. Also a lot of bushes and fern. It feels harmonic and calm.
2. What kind of trees are there?
I don't know the names of them but some of them are growing completely straight up while others have really weird formations, which makes them very funny climbing trees. The most of the trees are brown but there are some that are white with black spots. I think some of the trees are oak.
3. Is it bright or dark?

It isn't dark but it isn't bright. Some light shines threw the leafs and makes some very nice patterns of light here and there but the most of the shadow has a shadow over it, though it's still bright enough to see.

2. Path

The path is small but clearly visible, though it sometimes disappears for some meters before it becomes visible a bit further away.
No
Very narrow
Some people may walk on it a bit now and then because it hasn't become overgrown, but it doesn't seem like many people usually walks on it.
As long as you follow the path there is no obstructions but if you would stop following the path then it wouldn't be easy to get forward.

3. Bear

It's a big brown bear (I know, I am a master in describing animals xD haha)
2: What is the bear doing? Choose the closest option.a. The bear has not seen me.

3: You need to continue on the path. Choose from one of the following options.a. Actually, he is cute and I am seriously considering adoption.

4. Key
You continue to walk along the path in the forest until you stumble upon something. You turn around and notice that it's a key.

1. Describe the key.
It's a silver key, it seems very old because it's rusty. It's pretty big too.
I guess it's a house key because of the size, a very old house.

Results (If I understand it correctly xD haha):
Adults had pretty big impact on my life.
I were a bit restricted but I still had some freedom, and I felt a bit stressed.
Wasn't that good with challenges and change even though I took it when I was had too.
Not much emotional growth
Felt a bit isolated
Stressed (needs a holiday)
I prefer a more indirect, non-confrontational approach to decision making
I want a long established career
wants a career that will solve a challenge

Actually I think this fits pretty good, I don't know about the careers though, but the rests seems to fit x3 A bit scary xD

1. Forest
. . . OKAY. 8D

I see... dark trees. They loom in different angles over me. There are many of them, and they are clustered together. I can see some movement, which must be animals shifting about. It kind of makes me uneasy.. but I continue onward. Something pulls me in.
What kind of trees are there?
The trees are very, very tall. The branches looks like.. crooked, bony hands, almost..
3. Is it bright or dark?
It is incredibly dark, save for some twinkling light glaring through spots in the trees from the moon.

2. Path

The path is visible enough by the moonlight, but it curves off into different directions, and can be hard to follow if you're not watching.
No, just one that I can see. Of course, I could go off in my own direction.. But, seeing as there is a path here, I'd rather follow it. Someone must have created it for me.
The path is narrow. I'm practically on my tip-toes!
It looks as if someone created it not too long ago.. It is fresh, neither traveled, nor abandoned..
The only obstructions for the path are that it ventures off randomly, and sometimes I feel like I'm walking in circles.

3. Bear

The bear is large.. very, very large. It's fur is dull and full, a darker brown shade. It has a few scars on it's back, and a black mark in the symbol, close enough to what seems like a crescent moon on it's neck. It's eyes glint in the moonlight, and.. for some reason, I don't feel afraid of it.

4. Key

1. Describe the key.
The key is silver, and rusty. It has a celtic sign on the round, top part that is meant for decoration. The prongs are angled in a particular manner, and look.. odd. As I pick it up, I feel like I was suppose to find it.. and hold it.
I.. don't know. I mean, keys lead to the unknown, all kinds of possibilities. One does not know what it unlocks.. until it unlocks something.

1. Forest

1. What do you see, and how does everything make you feel? Green grass, trees, sunlight. It makes me feel safe.
2. What kind of trees are there? Coniferous.
3. Is it bright or dark? Light

2. Path

1. Is the path clearly visible? Not really.
2. Is there any other path? No.
3. Is the path wide or narrow? Kind of wide.
4. Is the path well-traveled or abandoned? Abandoned.
5. Is the path easily navigated or are there obstructions? Easily navigated.

3. Bear

1: Describe the bear. It's a bear, RUN! It was....brown and big.

A.

C.

4. Key

1. Describe the key. It's golden and in the shape of a heart. It is also shiny.
2. What do you think it unlocks? A door.