You Are Trouble (Hetalia BxB PAFP)

N

NekoNeko

Original poster
Alright so this is a BxB roleplay focused on the anime Hetalia but with a twist. This will be a Hunchback of Notre Dame AU. England (played by me) will represent Esmeralda. Your Character can represent Phoebus, Quasimoto, or Frollo. Or you can play as 3 Hetalia characters to represent those 3. Now I ship England with a lot of people so i won't be picky on who you roleplay as.

England:
d36dfJt.jpg

EbyjLaX.jpg

Just Jump In!

Arthur Kirkland, leader of pirates he was known as. All of the pirates of Paris respected Arthur. The pirates lived a humble life in their own place as they were looked down upon. But today was a special day. It was the Festival of Fools. The only day where pirates were respected. The only holiday that pirates were allowed to attend as it was tradition. Arthur wasn't crazy about this day but he would participate. Surprisingly, Arthur was a skilled dancer. And this is what he did for coins. And when Arthur danced, he would wear a dress, a flowing dress that was easy to move around in.

And that is just what Arthur and his beloved dog, Artie, were doing. His pirate hat laid on the ground and it was almost filled up with coins. Most people were avoiding the two, whispering to each other about how pirates would rob them. But Arthur just ignored them. They had it all wrong about pirates. Well, another pirate of his whistled, signaling that there were guards coming.

Artie grabbed the pirate hat, stumbling after Arthur, coins falling out of the hat. Arthur stopped. I can't just leave the coins. He thought before he got down on his knees and started picking up coins and putting them back in his pirate hat. Then he looked up and saw two guards peering down at him. "Alright pirate where'd you get the money?" One guard pulled Arthur up and snatched the hat away.

"For your information I earned it!" Arthur retorted, snatching his hat back. "Don't be ridiculous. Pirates don't earn money." The guard spoke. The two were uncomfortably close to Arthur and the pirate hated the guards, they were always after his hide.

gheGZxy.jpg