You Are The Band's New Toy [m]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooc: wanna skip it?

ooc: if you prefer to ^^

Alright it'll be the next morning (:

I went to the PMS for that part :P

---The next day---

All the girls where still asleep as the guys did follow their plan, they brought all the girls to the van and drove out of the city to a small house outside bringing them all to small separated rooms and waited to wake up, they did tie them up and made sure they would stay asleep a little longer as they all waited in front of them to wake up.

Elizabeth was the first one to start waking up, she was beginning to feel cold because she only had a shirt on. She glanced around, she saw she was somewhere else. She blinked a few times and looked around, unsure what to do. She bit her lower lip unsure what to do. She frowned and raised an eyebrow, " Where am I/' She gasped seeing Micheal right there in front of her. " Where am i?" She then paused, seeing her being tied up, her eyes widened and went to try to get out, " Why am I here?" She frowned.

Jasmine was the second one to wake up. She blinked a few times as her vision got better, and clear. She blinked more seeing she was somewhere else, she glanced around the room. She was completely still nude, and she frowned seeing the guy was in front of her, " Where am I? Why am I here?"

Daisy was the third to wake up. She was in a thin gown, and she realized that she was somewhere new. She gasped and started freaking out as she went to move her hands. Tears began to fall, " let me out of here!!" She frowned at George. She didn't want to be wherever she was.

Angel blinked a few times, thinking. She saw that she wasn't at the place. She frowned at Alex before looking around trying to move but she couldn't she whined, " Where am I?" She asked. She had a shirt on too. She glanced around and tried to get free but she couldn't.

Micheal moved his hand over her arm and smiled at her "Really simple, you are a new toy for me...like the other girls are for the other guys...you girls simply did so good and we all were impressed with it and when you all would even go do it with us at the first night, we decided to do something we planned a long time before, to take the girls we like with us and make them only concentrate on us, no distractions and only them and us..." he smiled at her enjoying the idea.

Jason sat in front of her on a chair and smiled at her gently. "Good morning my princess...how was your sleep?" he chuckled as his hand went to her body, moving his fingers over her naked skin softly. "We had a great night.."

George moved his hands over her arms to calm her. "Daisy Daisy...calm down, you are safe nothing it going to happen...I will explain it to you..so just look at me and calm down...I was so happy with you last night..." he smiled at her and caressed her cheek softly. "You gave me so much..."

Alex grinned at Angel as he pressed a kiss on her lips. "Damn...our night was crazy...we had so much fun I never thought you would be that lewd! Let's do that again some time...on a more serious note...how are you cutie? I brought you to your new home~"

Elizabeth was c scared. She shook her head. Why her? She frowned as she looked down thinking. She tried to get away. She frowned at him. " let me go" she then said "' and lrt the others go " she tried to get out of the bindings she felt his hand on her arm." Its the alcohol... that made us want to sleep with you " she sighed softly.

Jasmine frowned " Where an I?" She looked at him trying to get out and free. " why am I tied?" She frowned trying to get out. She didn't know how to respond to that. She gasped as she felt his hand over her body. She closed her eyes softly.

Daisy tried to get out as she saw him but then she felt him hold her arms once sje did get free. She frowned and said " where am I?" She asked. She looked at him. She was scared tears were falling. She looked at him " what? George where am I?" She watched him caressed cheek.

Angel blink " new home? But I liked where I lived. " she was sad that the girls werent going to ne able to actually go through their plans. She looked at him and tried to get away. She frowned and said " stop it... leave me alone. . " she looked away trying to avoid him.

Micheal looked at her sadly. "Really? I thought it actually meant something to you what we did and that you wanted to be with me." he grabbed her arm and definitely hurt her a little. "Elizabeth....was that really just a one night thing? Or did it mean anything to you?" he sighed, looking at her.

Jason smiled at her. "I love you Jasmine..." he kissed her softly and pushed his tongue into her mouth as he tried to kiss her, he was unsure if she just fell that much for him already, or if he had to convince her to be his toy, like the other guys might have to do it.

George kissed her cheek softly. "I just took you with me, I was worried you might get hurt otherwise...Daisy...you mean a lot to me..." he smiled at her and caressed her arm softly, wanting to make her feel at ease with him and not be scared of what he did to bring her here.

Alex pulled away with a sigh. "B-but...angel...yesterday we were so close...don't you want to be with me anymore? Did I hurt you? Please tell me...I didn't mean to hurt you if I did...." he looked at her with a concerned look, making her look at him.

Elizabeth gasped as she Felt her being grabbed. She closed her eyes. " perhaps so " she gulped and frowned. She didnt know what to do. " stop it your hurting me... " she looked up at him sadly. Perhaps it was special but what would matter.

Jasmine didn't know what to do. She frowned and tried to get her hands free. She gulped and felt his lips on hers. She finally got one hand free. She placed it on his chest. He was a great kisser. She did think that he was a great guy and she had a crush on him since a few nights ago.

Daisy gulped as she held onto him. As she felt this. She looked up st him and said " hurt by what?" She asked.

Angel looked at him before she said " untie me please and I'll answer you " she said to him.

Micheal let go of her and sighed. "So all you did with me and said was just because you wanted to have a guy do you? So should I do it again, so that you are happy you little.." his voice got angry as he looked at her and sat down again, he was really mad at her.

Jason grabbed her body softly, he was glad she didn't fight back at all and just gave in to be with him, as his girl...forever. After some kissing he pulled back. "Will you stay with me? Do you love me enough for that?"

George sighed and caressed her cheeks again. "Hurt by whatever might hurt a beautiful person like you...I want you to be safe..forever.."

Alex looked down. "I can't just untie you..you will run away from me...won't you? You just want to go!" he got louder at her.

Elisabeth sighed abd Saud " maybe you should untie me so I can go home" she sighed " ill do truly more than once if that's all your worried about but I have to go and rehearse. " sje looked at hI'm. She sighed lightly.

Jasmine was scared as to why she was here. She bit her lower lip. She kissed his lips and continued to do so. " yes can you please untie me?" She asked. She tilted her head. She moved to kiss him more. She loved his touch. She was terrified so she was going to make him believe her until she is left alone.

Daisy gulped she was so scared. She untied her hands and smiled. She bit her lower lip and looked at him. " well true but paparazzi was going to find me " she gulped nervously.she lookes at him and kissed his lips before she went to move her legs but she couldnt.

Angel sat up at what she could and she kissed his lips softly. She just wanted to make this better and she knew he was a little weird in the head..

Micheal shook his head. "I canMt let you go, you are mine now and you won't leave this place until you promise to always come back to me, every day. And even then I need to be sure you don't lie." He explained.

Jason untied her completely and fell for her kissing her, he loved her so much. "Jasmine..You are amazing... I love you so much... Lets be together! Forever!"
He kissed her deeply again, slowly touching her more and more.

"I love you Daisy..I will protect you..." He untied her, trusting her as he kissed her more. "Daisy...you are wonderul..."

Alex was silenced by her kiss and went for her lips getting more and more kisses. "Angel..hmm."

Elizabeth sighed. She heard micheal " not like that like untie me. .. I will never leave you. " She smiled lightly before going to kiss him. She smiled into his lips

Jasmine smiled lightly as she kissed him and moaned as she felt her body touched. She smiled and kissed him more.She was hhappy. Before she moved her hands to his pants

Daisy smiled abd wrapped her arns around him before she v turned to roll around. Daisy smiled and kissed him gliding.

Angel smiled abd kept kissing him

Micheal didn't untie her and kissed her more as he started to grab her body. "I won't...you are too good to leave this place."

Jason moaned as he felt himself touches and pulled away from her kiss. "Jasmine..you are so lewd wanting that already..." He pushed her of the chair down to the ground kissing her and touching her more.

George had her kissing him and sitting on his lap, he still didn't stop trusting her, he just wanted her to be happy, yet not to leave him. "Daisy..we are going to fast..aren't we?" Worries came up as he looked at her."

Alex got greedy and untied her, he pushed her off the chair and right away pushed himself inside of her as he got horny. "Angel~" he moaned as he went on her.

( fade to black)

Status
Not open for further replies.