You are teleported into the last game you played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwarf Fortress. I'm screwed.
2009-07-21-134.png

Reactions: Infinatis
Bloodborne is as unforgiving as the bleak lands of Dark Souls.

I will not survive, and I shall be forced to endure an eternal cycle of pained resurrections.

Turns out I'm in one of them there Harvest Moon games.
More specifically, New Beginning.

Yuri is best HM:NB waifu.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Brave Frontier. Can I look pretty as fuck?

Civ 5... Given I was on the lowest difficulty level because I was helping teach my younger brother, I think I'm going to space!

Dota 2, so I'm caught up in a pointless, endlessly-repeating war between two sentient rocks who somehow convince all manner of heroes, demons and fundamental forces of the universe to fight to the death and try to destroy the other rock.

Not getting out of this one alive, I think.

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Well, if we're going by main, I'm a machiavellian Sith with a superiority complex and some seriously warped humor.

If we're going by last character played, I'd be a Jedi with zero respect for authority and a love for bad puns.

Either way, I'd die pretty quicky. Probably by accidentally stabbing myself with a lightsaber.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Last game I played was Settlers of Catan on my phone. I'll be fine.

Assassin's Creed 2

If I was a civilian, sure.

If I was an assassin, I'd probably trip and fall off a building by accident.

Reactions: Fox of Spades
Dark Souls. Currently at Anor Londo, so I'll most likely get electrocuted then smashed 8D

piq_131591_400x400.png

I'll just say the last two, as it's only been two games for the past... couple weeks.

Kerbal Space Program. I'll do well now, having a better understanding how space.

And Killzone 2. . . I'd be dead five minutes ago.

Now it's Minecraft.

I'd have a decent chance of surviving, but the odds are boosted by the following

1. Lower Difficulty so mobs are weaker
2. Players actually play along side one another, so we can protect one another and build things faster

Without both it's still a possibility, just a lower one.

Well, I'd be in Pokemon. Specifically, X or Alpha Sapphire (Can't remember which). What could go wrong? *totally just Jynxed myself* excuse my pun

Status
Not open for further replies.