You are teleported into the last game you played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Civilization V

Will I survive? It depends on the role I am.
If I am a civilization leader, I probably won't die considering the civ leaders are probably immortal.
If I am part of the military, then I'll probably die unless I get extremely lucky.
If I am just a regular citizen, then my survival depends on how good my leader is.

War Thunder

I am a prop player, so I would probably not even make it off the runway. I can just see how it would play out.
-------------------------
"Gently push the throttle forward!"- Friendly team-member.

"Shut it! I know what I am doing!" - Me

Gets into the air, only to drift towards a teammate.
5 seconds later.

"PLAYER ____ HAS RAMMED A TEAMMATE!" - Announcer

"It ain't a 'MURICAN team without someone crashing!" - Enemy German pilot, followed by laughter.

Reactions: Infinatis
Was Chen in Heroes of the Storm. Hm, if I become Chen then I think I will be fine in the Nexus.

I rarely play video games nowadays, but it's just my luck I tried (and yay I managed to kill everyone before Friday) Yandere Simulator >_< Why did I have to do that for my procrastinating-time...!

This is one of those times it's really bad to happen to be female, right? But oh well. On the off-chance Yandere-chan tries to go at me, she'll probably find out she's more fucked than she thought :D Come at me bitch

tom_nook_bane_by_kennuhisaki-d5ddxsk.jpg Animal Crossing, City Folk. Unless I accidentally run up on a scorpion or tarantula, I'm pretty set. Now if I could just afford a house ;_;

Digimon: World Dawn

My survival depends a lot on what sort of partners I can get.

And on whether or not I get to enjoy the same treatment the protagonist gets in that every defeat is explained away as a "bad dream".

I rarely play video games nowadays, but it's just my luck I tried (and yay I managed to kill everyone before Friday) Yandere Simulator >_< Why did I have to do that for my procrastinating-time...!

This is one of those times it's really bad to happen to be female, right? But oh well. On the off-chance Yandere-chan tries to go at me, she'll probably find out she's more fucked than she thought :D Come at me bitch

Don't worry, I'm there too, though because I'm a guy, I have less of a chance of being targeted.

Witcher 3.

I'm fucked.

Alien Isolation.

Fuck you, Sally Slenderthighs. You'll probably eat my brains after finding me hiding in a locker for several hours, but I will be punching you in your smugass, eyeless face before you do so.

Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.

I hope I can gain a devil trigger and just powerbomb dumb demons for days.

Uhhh...

spiit_hd_remix_logo_final.jpg

Reactions: Minerva and Razilin
Immortal Night.

Not exactly a video game, but still an interesting game. I got beat up a few times, but I'm okay. >_> Paid several gold pieces to heal myself, so feeling good.

Valkyria chronicles.

Oh, hell.

At least the medicine is great! I can get injured one day, and fight the next!

Gunman Clive.

I last played as the duck so... Im screwed.

If I play this game again, does it mean I get to be teleported into the most recent game I've played as of the second post? Because that one happens to be Bioshock Infinite... and that's pretty cool :o

I think you can go as much as you want.

Fallout 3.

I feel like my position as the new protagonist would give me some perks. Literally.

Also, standing toe-to-toe with super-mutants wearing nothing but a lace nightie is endlessly amusing, so at least I'll die chuckling to myself.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Status
Not open for further replies.