You are teleported into the last game you played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I'm genuinely confused with this one. If you were teleported into Hearthstone, where would you be exactly? Would you be turned into a card? Seen offscreen? Would you be a card player for all eternity, endlessly facing against both humans and bots alike against your will (all the while remaining unseen, never to be praised for your successes)?
Damn, I'd actually love to be the person who manages to pub/tavern. Or an employee. If I was a card I'd die all the time :c

I just logged out of WoW. I would survive...

...but in the off-chance I don't, the Spirit Healer will bring me back. :)

Kerbal Space Program.

I may survive.

If the engineer can get the shuttle to actually fly, not blow up and make it to orbit.

Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt

Unless I'm a Witcher, Sorcerer, Lord, or some rich guy. I don't think I have a great chance of living, unless living in a city for the rest of my life. Afraid to leave because of all the fucking shit that goes on outside those walls.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LunaValentine
8D Goodbye world and all who inhabit it.

1265018_10151946348916565_89432993_o.jpg

Kerbal Space Program.

I may survive.

If the engineer can get the shuttle to actually fly, not blow up and make it to orbit.
Danny2462 shall be your Captain. :3

Grand Theft Auto V? Yeah, definitely. As long as I don't end up in gang territory I'm fine.

Skyrim.

Considering how many hours I've clocked, I know this shit like the back of my hand. Surviving the fauna of Skyrim will be tough, but yeah.

I'd join the Thieves Guild, throw Mercer from a high tower, then launch the largest criminal campaign Skyrim has ever experienced. All your loot is belong to me.

• Nice Execution!
Battlefield 3. I'd be shot to shit in less than 20 seconds... That is unless I was instantly as good with a weapon when I have a controller in my hand.

Terraria.

Mage play through and I just found a mythical water bolt and gypsy robes?

I'm probably fucked beyond belief because I'm so inexperienced, but who cares! Soft core! Lose some money on death and wake up in bed!

Also shamelessly wondering if anyone wants to play with me on steam. Totally newbie but love how much there is in the game.

• Nice Execution!
Okay, Im still playing Cave Story. I just got da death lazor so Im pretty well off. If Im a Mimiga, I'm fucked.

Skyrim.

Considering how many hours I've clocked, I know this shit like the back of my hand. Surviving the fauna of Skyrim will be tough, but yeah.

I'd join the Thieves Guild, throw Mercer from a high tower, then launch the largest criminal campaign Skyrim has ever experienced. All your loot is belong to me.

Calling it now, you'll be joining the Giant Space Program.

Word Mole.

It's a game on my Blackberry, where you're a mole, and you have to make words out of rocks.

As a literate mole with powers of transubstantiation, I would be killed in months by the malevolent tumour.

Reactions: Infinatis
I believe the last game I played was a Yu-Gi-Oh game on the GBA. I think I would survive, and meeting Bakura would be a bonus :heartbeat:

Yet again, Yandere Simulator

as a straight Male, I'm fine, so long as I never try to become friends with Senpai, and just stay in my Group or by myself.

Reactions: Infinatis
ARK Survival Evolved. A Survival game about dinosaurs and constant anxiety.

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.