You are teleported into the last game you played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Fantasy XIiI.

Depends on the situation I'm in.

Fall of Cybertron.

I really don't want to be in that situation. But no, I don't think I'd survive.

• Love
Reactions: Dervish
Edit: That would be Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires....so I'm a strategist, or at least I fancy myself one, I'm sure I can help some lordling out there.

Super Smash Bros? Do I get to have my own sick combos or...?

If so, it isn't that bad of a gig.

Fire Emblem 7.

Well if Merlinus can make it through, so can I!

Omg Drakensang!!! That'd be awesome!!
Except...I may not survive with those stupid undead things and gremlins and whatever else tends to surround me...
But...I could be a pretty awesome archer xD ....maybe I could survive with a good group though.

Edit: That would be Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires....so I'm a strategist, or at least I fancy myself one, I'm sure I can help some lordling out there.
I'm not sure if Dynasty Warriors can be considered strategy so much as time management and reacting to emergent situations in a timely fashion, kind of like getting that TPS report in by six, Carl.

Fall of Cybertron.

I really don't want to be in that situation. But no, I don't think I'd survive.
Speak for yourself, Autobot scum!

Super Smash Bros? Do I get to have my own sick combos or...?

If so, it isn't that bad of a gig.
I think I'd have to pass on the getting my face bashed in every day for eternity by Donkey Kong.

To reiterate, Fight Club with a fucking gorilla and dragon would be goddamn painful shit. And you can't escape from the endless cycle. Ever.

I'm not sure if Dynasty Warriors can be considered strategy so much as time management and reacting to emergent situations in a timely fashion, kind of like getting that TPS report in by six, Carl.
Well yes but I don't need to be on the front lines managing things. A civil servant doesn't need to be on the front lines. If I do have to go on the front lines...well little girls with fans can beat people up I'm sure I can survive to some extent maybe earn a name for myself before being slain by some officer or another.

Team Fortress 2

Considering the action happens mostly in and around New Mexico, the best way to not die would be to not be in New Mexico. Then again, who knows how crazy the world of TF2 is everywhere else?

Reactions: Koschei
Payday 2.

Gawd. I'd be absolutely stoked if that happened. That is.. if real life me was the same as my playing style. ~_~

Well yes but I don't need to be on the front lines managing things. A civil servant doesn't need to be on the front lines. If I do have to go on the front lines...well little girls with fans can beat people up I'm sure I can survive to some extent maybe earn a name for myself before being slain by some officer or another.
Yeah, but what if you're one of the thousands of faceless mooks that's killed by the demigods that are the Generals every match? It would be like facing Sauron.

Man, that's terrifying.

Even if we're going with a Romance of the Three Kingdoms era setting with it being grounded, I think you'd have to have to be somebody to not get totally boned by feudalism, because much like the zombie apocalypse, we can't all be survivors/ lords.

Team Fortress 2

Considering the action happens mostly in and around New Mexico, the best way to not die would be to not be in New Mexico. Then again, who knows how crazy the world of TF2 is everywhere else?
Well, according to the comics, New Zealand's basically became Rapture and was home to the most intelligent people on the planet...

I was REALLY hoping someone would be stuck in those sim sakura dating games shizzle nizzle. Lame.

As for me, last game I played was Last of Us. So fun!

The last game I played? Well uh... let's just say I'd be one lucky dude.
I was REALLY hoping someone would be stuck in those sim sakura dating games shizzle nizzle. Lame.

875e7d275e4c2de0d96c8db00f608684.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Asuras
Yandere Simulator.

Well, I don't think I'm at risk, because I am a straight male.

Borderlands 2...

If I'm in Sanctuary, I'm good. Then I can wait for Axton to come to town so I can murder him, take the Sabre Turret, and become the Commando.

I may or may not have played Hunie Pop prior to looking at this thread. <.< girls and puzzles everywhere!

I'm pretty sure I'd live. I hope so, lest I become smothered by all the boobarus. Not the worst way to go.

• Love
Reactions: Midian

Alright I'm genuinely confused with this one. If you were teleported into Hearthstone, where would you be exactly? Would you be turned into a card? Seen offscreen? Would you be a card player for all eternity, endlessly facing against both humans and bots alike against your will (all the while remaining unseen, never to be praised for your successes)?

Status
Not open for further replies.