You are invited to... The Yule Nutcracker Masquerade!

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
nutcrackerball.jpg

Every year, the story of the Nutcracker Prince is told around the world as a Christmas Tradition. Of the little girl Marie Stahlbaum and the Nutcracker gift given to her by her Godfather, Drosselmeier. How that night she was pulled in to a mysterious magical adventure filled with wicked Mouse Kings, sparkling Sugar Plum Faeries, cursed Princes and a colorful kingdom.

Little does the muggle world know that this story really happened! ...give or take a few embellished details! Once upon a time, the Drosselmeier eldest sons were cursed by a mad animagus wizard. It was a young girl's blind love that broke the Nutcracker curse. To this day, every year around Christmas time, the Drosselmeier's host a glorious Yule Ball to celebrate love, spell breaking, and the spirit of good tidings!

You are gloriously invited to the Drosselmeier Castle in Russia to experience this fantastic masquerade party. Please do dress in your fanciest robes, and have your wand for there is sure to be games, dancing, and a delight for all guests. Don't forget to bring gifts for the young Drosselmeier children!

Welcome to the Masque!

WHO: Everyone in Iwaku! Your hosts for this evening will be Diana and Mysterious Guest Hosts!
WHAT: A Nutcracker Themed Masquerade Yule Ball in a Non-Canon Harry Potter Universe!
WHERE: Roleplay Main Lobby
WHEN: Sunday, December 16th from 12 Noon to 12 Midnight.
BRING: Your character and your wand!

RULES OF THE MASQUE

1.) You are an invited wizard, magical creature, or muggle (non-magical human) related to a wizard that was invited to the Yule ball at the Drosselmeier Castle.

2.) This is a Masquerade! For those of you who haven't attended previous Masked Chat Balls, this means that you should not tell anyone which character you are playing until the event is over. In this event, literal masks -are- appropriate attire!

3.) This is a Non-Canon Harry Potter Universe. Meaning, we are using that universe set in present time, but not any ANY of the characters or events from the books. You do not need to be familiar with the books, simply be magical!

4.) Keep it fun, and don't harass other players. A little action is fine, but if you take it too far you'll get your butt booted out!

Ooooo! I hope I can make it, even for part of it! *starts picking out her character and costume!*

I might have to attend such an event...seeing as finals will be over with...

Would it be okay to bring in "traditional" fantasy characters? Like magical dolls or faires for example. If so, I have just the character I would like to play for the night.

Yes indeed!

oh oh oh i want to play!! magical creature means anything right? from a centaur to a spider to a unicorn?!!! *starts scheming incase she doesn't have work*

It's almost Sunday and I can't wait! 8D

EH! I have work from 1 to 8! That's most of this event! *dies*

Still coming, though. *nods nods*

>> guess no one posted identities here this time...anyways...

For those interested I had a brief appearance as the mischief creating Veronica...

I was Clarice Droseelmeier! Your pesky sixteen year old brat! 8D But then, I am always obvious. >>;

I was Forver, the guy with black clothes, black hair, red eyes and a huge book, the one who kept creeping everyone out despite his best intentions.

I was the TRUE mischief maker, not Kate, as Miss Valentina Erros!

Lost_Angel_by_Sugargrl14.jpg
The little Sinful Angel

I turned Ozzies Character Gay! and i even got a gift from a little blonde man!

I was Vlad Drosselmeier.

I... I tried not to.

It's not my fault.

They're not direct cousins I swear

I don't know how this happened

Hahaha i knew Forever was you the moment i jumped in Stormie XD
It was just perfect to cause i was Glida Small. That chick that was there only about an Hour and a half XD.. and wasn't really a chick hahaha

I am so many shames.

Also, I was Viktor Drosselmeier.

So many shames.

Hahaha i knew Forever was you the moment i jumped in Stormie XD
It was just perfect to cause i was Glida Small. That chick that was there only about an Hour and a half XD.. and wasn't really a chick hahaha

I almost fell into a trap? I am lucky that I had to leave when I had to or else I Forver would have taken the bait!

I almost fell into a trap? I am lucky that I had to leave when I had to or else I Forver would have taken the bait!

Glida was a morpher that's all XD

You missed this one, but stayed tuned for January's Masquerade! 8D It's sure to be fun!

Aww I never posted who i was T_T I was Secil!