You are invited to... The Masquerade on Ice!

Yay! I have succesfully spotted Ozzie! And as many of you may have guessed, I was Anonymus, the historian and story-teller.

I knew Ozzie would be one half of the gay main character couple! I guessed the right half, too ;)

I figured out Diana even before she left sick, AND as the Gaggle of Children. That had you written all over it!

I was Surirteih, the lone satyress.

I was Morva Drakathsri :3 Ahaha, that was so fun ^w^ I love these so much~

I was Aspen, the only Elf i saw there XD and omg cammy! how did i not figure you out?! XD

I thought anybody who's ever RPed with me would pick up my writing style! As well as the fact that I was a satyr. Ozzie and Di and Revi prolly spotted me, cuz they're good at picking out folks!

I was Teller the non-story-teller, sry I vanished, have had a bad headache for four days ><

I successfully guessed Cammy, Lstorm, and Theory!

Did anybody guess that the Gaggle of Children was Ozzie too, though? >:3

I figured early on the kids were Diana, the way she was so amused in the cbox, but I got confused after she said she was done for the night. I couldn't figure out who they were then.

I took over the kids at about 6 PM. XD Diana was having too much trouble keeping up with both chat windows after she started feeling like crap. (Not that I did much better towards the end of the night, when I posted in the wrong chat box once or twice. Twelve hours of chat RP starts to wear on you!)

That's right, that's when I got confused with the kids cuz I noticed they were connected to whoever had Luka, but I already knew by that point that Diana was Aurelia. That's what threw me off!

Damn. Every single one of my guesses was right.
I knew Diana was Aurelia. I knew Ozzie was Luka. I knew Lstorm was Anonymous. And I knew Cammehbug was the Satyr Suri!

I didn't spot Vay though. :<

I also agree with Zain's player that a little more 'oh hey we're ending this earlier than normal, finish up already!' warning might be nice.

I also have other things to say but those will be best done in private.