You are invited to... the Host Club Murder Mystery Masquerade Cruise!

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
hostclubmasq_zps5301dc5f.jpg

Dear Students of Shugyu Erito Prep,

We, the glorious HOST CLUB invite you to a night of.... MURDER.

Join us on board the Yaoi Boat the The Sea Dragon, dressed in your most elaborate costume. From there, you will be whisked away in to a world of mystery, suspense, and thrills as the Host Club presents to you a murder mystery party. Solve the clues by Midnight... or the ship may be doomed.

Welcome to the Masque!

WHO: Everyone in Iwaku! Your hosts for this evening will be [DIANA]Diana[/DIANA] and [OZZIE]Ozzie[/OZZIE] along with some Mysterious Guest Hosts!
WHAT: A Anime style murder mystery!
WHERE: Roleplay Main Lobby
WHEN: Friday, September 20th from 12:00 PM to Midnight (U.S. Central Time).
BRING: Your character and all five Japanese words you know!

RULES OF THE MASQUE

1.) You are playing a passenger of this CRUISE SHIP bought out by the Host Club. You can be a student attending the party, one of the Host Club or one of the Cruise crew. You must be ON the ship at all times, and cannot have come from off-ship.

2.) This is a Masquerade! For those of you who haven't attended previous Masked Chat Balls, this means that you should not tell anyone which character you are playing until the event is over. It does NOT mean that your character is wearing a mask!

3.) This is a MODERN ANIME STYLE event! The setting will be in Japan. If you silly anime tropes, you are good to go.

4.) Keep it fun, and don't harass other players. A little action is fine, but if you take it too far you'll get your butt booted out! Chaperones are watching all day, so if someone asks you to tone something down, listen!

Damn you! My boyfriend is staying over at mine on that weekend so I can't join! Unless...Since it is set in Japan I could use an excuse that I need to practice my Japanese for the upcoming welcome back quiz at uni...hmmm, this could be a setting for a perfect crime...

Just in case anyone got confused that was meant to say FRIDAY the 20th. t______t Date was correct, day in invite was not.

Like always, I will be there at the masquerade, sporting a character so ridiculous that nobody will find out my true identity. Mark my words, for I will create something that is completely bland, uninteresting and blends into the party and ohgodwhatamIdoing? Silliness aside, I will likely be present for this as well and as always, I am sure that everyone will know who I am the second I enter.

Omigosh I'm actually off work for this one~! Will definitely be there.

^I thought we weren't supposed to reveal our characters until after? Can we reveal them now?

Well since [MENTION=1917]Theory[/MENTION] already did, I might as well say my character was the jerk that yanked Giest's teddy bear
I will actually reveal who he is later, if you don't know by now :3

Is there a thread or something we can go to talk about characters and events in the event after it's over? I'm new to all the chat RP's so I'm not completely sure about the rules regarding it.

You can talk about it right here in this thread. :D And it's okay to tell your character early if you've already left for the night!

Since, I left for the evening. I was the ever so mood changing Miengio!

I was Yasuo. >:3

If you hadn't guessed already, I was that buttface Wane Moonscar xD

Sorry his name wasn't Japanese enough :P ,

Oh well, it was fun you guys, round of applause to everyone.

EVERYONE REVEAL YOUR IDENTITIES! I must know who is Eiji and who was the zombie-crazed guy I knocked off the boat xD, sorry about that lol how'd that turn out?

Fujikage Eiji... yeah sorry about that >_>

Also, I love you Wane. I love you....

Knock, knock.

I was Shugyo Naoto! SURPRISE.

Gahhh! Theory! I wish you could have stayed longer! That scene you had going would have been so epic! It was still epic, but even more so!

Anyway, I was Saori~! The almost murdered! 8D