You are invited to.... The Fairy Tale Masquerade!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Nov 14, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

To the Eligible Members of the Household,

The Royal Heirs to Ba'il Catha throne cordially invite you to a Fairy Tale Masquerade Ball where our beloved Prince Solomon and Princess Shoshana will be seeking the ideal souls for matrimony. You, the crème de la crème, the enchanting, the wealthy, the beautiful. You of royal and noble blood could find yourself betrothed and the next King or Queen of Ba'il Catha.

On this glorious evening, we beseech all those of noble blood to give their best. Charm, scheme, even duel your way to impressing. We highly encourage good-natured competition. Royal guard will be present to mediate all duels. Those without invitation to the event will be dragged to the dungeons. Drink, dine and enjoy the merriment of festivities in the presence of Ba'il Catha's most worthy citizens.

Good Luck and Best Wishes to Thee,
    Committee of Royal Affairs

Welcome to the Masque!

WHO: Everyone in Iwaku! Your hosts for this evening will be [DIANA]Diana[/DIANA] and [OZZIE]Ozzie[/OZZIE] along with some Mysterious Guest Hosts!
    WHAT: A fairy tale style kingdom!
    WHERE: Roleplay Main Lobby
    WHEN: Friday, November 29th from 12:00 PM to Midnight (U.S. Central Time).
    BRING: Your character and the will to do battle!

1.) You may be an invited or uninvited guest to the Masquerade or serving class. The invitation has specifically invited people of royal and noble blood only. There should be lots of lords, ladies, princes, princesses, maybe even neighboring royals from other countries. Sneak ins are also okay, but they run the risk of the dungeons.

2.) This is a Masquerade! For those of you who haven't attended previous Masked Chat Balls, this means that you should not tell anyone which character you are playing until the event is over. In THIS masquerade, your character CAN BE wearing a mask or disguise!

3.) This is a FANTASY setting. Magic and magical creatures are allowed!

4.) Please do not hijack the event. Keep it fun, and don't harass other players. A little action is fine, but if you take it too far you'll get your butt booted out! Chaperones are watching all day, so if someone asks you to tone something down, listen!

#1 Diana, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  2. My inner girly-girl is really excited right now, because she gets an excuse to write detailed passages about sparkly dresses and shoes ^_^
  3. *crosses fingers*

Pray that I'll be able to make it. Time zone differences are mean @@
  4. I mite think about joining
  5. Im so going to hijack it JK i may not make it but hope to cross fingers for me
  6. I may or may not be able to make this one, but I will do everything in my power to be able to do it. There is so much fun to be had with traditional fairy tale tropes and settings.
  7. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this one, I've been invited out with some friends from work Friday night!
  8. The masq starts in 3 hours! :D
  9. Charp starts in 30 minutes! >:3 See you guys in the Roleplay Lobby.
  10. I know it's not finished but I was Pavati, former Lady of Lakelasia, kidnapped and forced to marry an evil sorcerer! Betcha didn't see THAT one coming. I didn't get to fully explain it in the roleplay but she actually has several spells on her, one of which turns her into a swan at night.

Also, props to anyone who got the actual fairytale I was loosely referencing.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  11. I WAS SHOSHANA who switched clothes with her twin brother Solomon! 8D
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Gildarts - a royal guard of low birth, the winner of the princess's heart with lots of hard work and patience, and an awkward confession - based on the Steadfast Tin Soldier.

And yes the name was stolen from the Fairy Tail manga :)
    #12 - Falcon -, Nov 29, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  13. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 3
  14. I was no one else but Nina Flamesword, the hero of the realm, knightess and for some reason, someone whose bandaged face was not really noticed through the night. At least I got her to give a spark to Pavati, though.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Emperor Ascalon of Idlewild, the primary source of annoyance for the Lord Commander. I was asleep for most of the CHarp, so I got on real late.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. lololololololololol
  17. I was Leland. I wanted to stick around longer, but then reality happened.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Yay! A lot of new faces in this month's masq! 8D I'm glad!
  19. I still want to know who Scotty was! :)