You are Invited to a Musem Showcase!

F

FishWolf

Original poster
YOU ARE INVITED TO OUR NEWEST EXHIBIT FUNDRAISER!

You have been invited to the Lexis Museum Showcase, featuring an exhibit for ancient Greece! There will be food and drink in the middle rooms, and a fundraiser to help finance some new features for our museum. You can come either to see our newest exhibit, or help donate money to our fundraiser, which will make it possible for us to add new exhibits, new features, and possibly a gigantic aquarium. Either way, it's sure to be a great experience.

WHEN AND WHERE SHOULD YOU COME?

DATE: August 21st, 2013
TIME: Takes place from 9:00 A.M to 2:00 P.M

PLACE: Lexis Museum, Roleplay City.

You can arrive only briefly, for a matter of minutes, or you can stay for as long as you want. Your character needs only a simple reason to come, whether if they arrived willingly or not. You can also arrive under your own username or under the name of your character, whichever you prefer. I hope you have fun!

Reactions: Koene
Hi! I need to know which timezone those hours are set! Cause I dunno if I will be awake or not! D:

Oh, sorry, it's in Eastern Daylight Time.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Museum Showcase has started! You can pop in anytime, as long as it hasn't passed the end time.

Nobody? D8
-clings to tightly-
Sorry sorry sorry!

It's okay, I kind of made it pop up unexpectedly, plus it was at a time which nobody really could arrive. I need to set one up at a better time next month.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person