You are invited to... A High School Reunion Lockdown!

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life

reunion.png

It's been ten years.

A lot can happen in a decade. Some of us went away to college. Some of us got married, even had kids. Some of us have been working since before graduation, and some of us have just started our careers. Some of us have seen the world, have forged whole new identities for ourselves, or have lived out our dreams.

And now, we're together again.

Northlake High's Class of 2002, we welcome you back to our humble halls for a night of memories and celebration. Rekindle old friendships, honor the accomplishments of your classmates, and enjoy our exciting themed reunion bash!

Our Theme:
REVENGE OF Y2K!

Please call or email ahead to make reservations. Dinner and refreshments will be provided. If you have questions, wish to volunteer for the planning committee, or have information regarding a classmate for our Dearly Departed Wall, please contact Blythe Kennedy at 555-5555 or bkennedy @ xmail.com

Blythe.png

Welcome to the Masque!

WHO: Everyone in Iwaku! Your hosts for this evening will be Diana and Kitti and a couple ~mystery~ hosts!
WHAT: A High School Reunion in a Modern Spectacular setting!
WHERE: Roleplay Main Lobby
WHEN: SATURDAY THE 17TH 12 NOON TO 12 MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME.
BRING: Your character and a great back story!

RULES OF THE MASQUE

1.) You may play a Former Student here for the reunion, a Guest of a Former Student, part of the catering crew, or a teacher or faculty of the school.
2.)
This is a Masquerade! For those of you who haven't attended previous Masked Chat Balls, this means that you should not tell anyone which character you are playing until the event is over. (Please note that this does not actually mean you should wear a mask in character!)
3.) The key to this event is BACK STORY! There is no magic or supernatural allowed in this setting; however, anything that is feasible for modern day realities is totally legit. If you want to be a Secret Spy, an Astronaut, a Lawyer, Baker, or a Ghost Hunter, go for it! Just no magic, superheroes, or aliens, etc, please.
4.) Keep it fun, and don't harass other players. A little action is fine, but if you take it too far you'll get your butt booted out!

SEE YOU SATURDAY!

I have plans. 8D

I thought you were going to take advantage of not being staff anymore?
I knew you couldn't stay away. <3
I, too, have plans.

Oh my Gods, this sounds awesome. Definitely going to try and attend.

Man... My stupid sleep schedule is going to have me miss this.

Looks awesome though, great premise.

Depending on how many exams I have and how difficult they are, I will try my hardest to be there, even if only for a small time.

I suppose I could use this to mark my return to roleplay, in general...

I want to try this out, though i might not be as good as everyone else..

Tribby was the delicious former football player and honor roll student Jonathan Spark!

cn5619902.jpg

Heath Evans, the CID Special Agent who is having coffee and much more with that guy. ^

I think it was pretty obvious I was Blyth. 8D Your very frustrated class president.

I was a very much not there a whole lot but Homicide inspector Renard Kingston.. :)

Fred Lee Williams. Military scientist that tried to use his latest prototype to kill the girl who only beat him for class president because she flashed her boobs,

Jak, the guy who lost half his clothes and glasses and got puked on by his high school crush oO

Ms. Bertha Peters Jenkins, the diabetic, heart attack prone, elderly teacher.

Mr. Andrew Lawrence, the actor with the hopeless crush on Blythe (who's going to pursue a new, Blythe-free life finally resolving his crush).

Chasity...the phone sex moonlighting girl who chain smokes cigarettes and lives in the shadow of her brother : D

I was Erin Masters, the lesbian drug unit police officer. Too bad I had to duck out as early as I did...