You are instantly zapped back in time, to the first day of high school...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dance I could see, but this was a computer class. And to make matters worse, it was a technical school, and we were required to wear 'business' attire, which meant skirts/dresses for the girls....
That's disgusting. Nothing worse than a person who would take advantage of such young, impressionable and developing minds. Hearing stories like this make me worried about eventually becoming a parent.

As for the dance teacher, there was helping us with our form and then there was what she was all about. Needless to say, I'd never been so red.

Am I the only on who had a thought or two of trying to sleep with one of their teachers? o.O I had a huge crush on my 11th grade English teacher. >_>

My 10th grade History teacher, Ms. S, and my 12th grade AP Lit teacher, Mrs. C.

I would rail either of them like the Hammer of Thor.

I would use my Modern Day Charm to start a whole new scandal!

Am I the only on who had a thought or two of trying to sleep with one of their teachers? o.O I had a huge crush on my 11th grade English teacher. >_>
There's been a tiny amount that I've had some attraction to.
But none I would ever consider going anywhere with let alone sleeping together.
I also would have reported my programming teacher for sexual harassment for massaging all the girls' shoulders and putting his hands on their thighs, myself included.
Shit like this is why I can't just trust anyone instantly. >.<

My 10th grade History teacher, Ms. S, and my 12th grade AP Lit teacher, Mrs. C.

I would rail either of them like the Hammer of Thor.

I would use my Modern Day Charm to start a whole new scandal!

Shit.... I'd have braces again...

So much for charm.

I'd probably just end up doing everything as I did back then because I'm still just as dumb as the 14-year-old me.

AAARGHLSFSLFJSFKJD THAT'S 18 YEARS OF KNOWLEDGE! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE LEARNED IN 18 YEARS? O_____O

NO THANK YOU! ;__;

If I had ZERO choice, though. And was got sent back and there was no way to return to my life now:

I would be a hella powerful 14 year old girl and the world should be AFRAID.

I wouldn't be insecure about myself, so boys would be my toys. c____c having friends would be no problem.

I would've used my hot girl powers in combination with my people powers to gain money and social standing.

And I would probably use it for evil selfish reasons. 8D

• Love
Reactions: Space Cowboy
I'm right there with you, Diana! That's nearly 15 years of experience for me!!

-I'd be more sociable
-Be daring with women
-Try out for the JV/Varsity baseball teams
-Try out for the JV/Varsity wrestling teams
-Be daring with fashion
-Be daring with Ms. S and Mrs. C.
-Force my parents to give me starting capital in investing in Apple, Microsoft, and eventually, Facebook.

Probably pull a Biff too, and bet on a few Superbowls.

Well, for one, I'd look for signs of my close friend's spiral into depression, and try to at least help him out of it. I would also spend a lot more time with my older sister too, since it was only a year later she moved to Australia...and well, yeah, bad things happened. Granted, going through those situations again would....really do some permanent damage.

I'd force myself to really study up Math, since I really fucked that up royally. Listen to my parents more, and actually try not to be a big flailing dickweeb to them. Stand up for myself when I was bullied would be another big thing.

I really don't like to dwell on the past -_-.

Abuse the hell out of stock information. Right, and probably jumped into my current job as soon as I could have rather than wasting my time at part-time cashier work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darog
Abuse the hell out of stock information. Right, and probably jumped into my current job as soon as I could have rather than wasting my time at part-time cashier work.
Good point...

"Dad, take all of your investments. Put them into Apple. Now. Not tomorrow, now."

Keep my best friend from falling for the and entering a tentative relationship with the 'it boy' of our batch, keep her from getting hurt due to the backlash from some of our friends.

Become a more helpful and productive student and maybe join the dance club. Later go for a position in the student council.

Oh, and ace those exams and quizzes. Never mind that it's cheating, I'm taking whatever second chance I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.