You are guaranteed $1,000,000,000. The only stipulation? No more sex, no more masturbation.

You are guaranteed $1,000,000,000. The only stipulation? No more sex, no more masturbation.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's just silly. I... I cant even begin to explain how I would spend the money... *blushes and clears throat*

Moving on, now as for coping there after, well simple I'd act like it never happened.

What money?

I'm married, so if I stopped having sex with my husband I'd end up getting a divorce. @_@
But it's not like the divorce would let you have sex with other guys assuming it was over the billion dollars. :/

But it's not like the divorce would let you have sex with other guys assuming it was over the billion dollars. :/
No, it'd be over a lack of sex. My husband has already told me when he has to go more than a year he's cutting me loose.

No, it'd be over a lack of sex. My husband has already told me when he has to go more than a year he's cutting me loose.
I meant that if the lack of sex was because of the billion dollars then the divorce wouldn't get you more sex, cause there's still the billion dollars.

I'm married, so if I stopped having sex with my husband I'd end up getting a divorce. @_@

Buy another Husband. You can buy ten if you like.

In fact, you could even buy a celebrity husband.

Boom, that's thinking of the possibilities there, miss.

Buy another Husband. You can buy ten if you like.

In fact, you could even buy a celebrity husband.

Boom, that's thinking of the possibilities there, miss.
I don't want another husband. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.