You are guaranteed $1,000,000,000. The only stipulation? No more sex, no more masturbation.

You are guaranteed $1,000,000,000. The only stipulation? No more sex, no more masturbation.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, I'll cut off my right leg too for that amount of money.
Lol, be aware of Murphy's law. You go through a lot of pain and misery to cut your leg, get the money and die the next day. :D

Lol, be aware of Murphy's law. You go through a lot of pain and misery to cut your leg, get the money and die the next day. :D
But with a billion dollars you could get the best doctors in the world to do it.
And then become a cyborg! >:)

Lol You guys are crazy. I wont give any kind of my body part for all the money in the world. I love myself to much. :D

tumblr_nc0eyf7XYy1qz7cslo1_500.png
Hierarchy of Needs

tumblr_nc0eyf7XYy1qz7cslo1_500.png

Hierarchy of Needs
Notice that sex is on there twice! Yes, it is that damn important for your sanity. Only insane people would give it up.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Nope.

I would not trade an integral part of my romantic life for any sum of money.

*does the Deal or No Deal thing and slams the case down over the button*
NO DEAL!

Notice that sex is on there twice! Yes, it is that damn important for your sanity. Only insane people would give it up.
... Asexuals

6eq9s4.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pine and K3l
The people who aren't interested in sex have either been doing it wrong, doing it with the wrong person, or not doing it at all. o.o

Of course I've been having sex longer than most of them have probably been alive.....

• Thank You
Reactions: fatalrendezvous
The people who aren't interested in sex have either been doing it wrong, doing it with the wrong person, or not doing it at all. o.o

Of course I've been having sex longer than most of them have probably been alive.....
challenge accepted.

Just gonna leave this here. Now if you excuse me, me and my asexual ass shall go and read an erotic novel and laugh at the weirdly worded sex scenes.

challenge accepted.
I'm six years older than you are, Raz. :P Considering I've been with my husband since 1999, that's 16 years with only one person. XD

Just gonna leave this here. Now if you excuse me, me and my asexual ass shall go and read an erotic novel and laugh at the weirdly worded sex scenes.
I know what asexual means.....but I'll keep my opinion to myself because no matter what I say to you, you're going to act like it's the wrong thing to say.

Asexual is a thing. A proven thing. It's rooted in biology, in neuroscience. I say this as someone who bangs on a daily basis.

Reactions: Pine
I know this....my daughter is asexual. @_@

Apparently no one can take a joke today.....

Let's keep on topic, folks.

Feel free to start a discussion/debate topic about asexuality though.

I wouldn't worry about it too much!

Maslow's Hierachy of Needs applies to most of the psychological needs of humans. Mating after all is a natural instinct! It's fine to be an A-sexual, I have plenty of friends who are!

Without trying to discriminate, many sexualities go against nature's laws of how humans were designed to reproduce. Thus they have often been shunned by different parties. Nobody said it was right but people will be people and that argument could go on forever!

Opinions do matter! and I am proud that people of of any sex are able to speak what they want! But there's no point putting anybody down for any reason, a place and a time for everything. Everybody knows what their needs are and will (or should) make decisions like this one based on those! ^^

Give a little love and give each other a hug. This is a fun thread! Keep it real! <3

*Bows and gives out flowers*

your daughter is also evidently Future!Batman Beyond.
Wrong daughter. XD I have three. My youngest is Batman....or so she says.

Status
Not open for further replies.