You are guaranteed $1,000,000,000. The only stipulation? No more sex, no more masturbation.

You are guaranteed $1,000,000,000. The only stipulation? No more sex, no more masturbation.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess there's always violent video games to let off all that accumulated sexual energy...

Gee, the money is enticing, but...

Let's be thankful that the world isn't actually full of decisions like this one.

Reactions: LunaValentine
What do you do? Do you take the "prize"? What do you do with your prize money? How do you cope?!
... Easily? I can just buy anything. I could probably buy a holographic projector with that kind of money.

Hey, what about loopholes? What if someone trips and it slips in????
Man, if only that worked. I can think of a few people I would have been tripping back in my single days. @_@

Reactions: Razilin
That kind of tripping would require both insane accuracy and everyone to be naked.

Take the money.

1. Pay immediate family's bills.
2. Donate some to charity.
3. Put most of the rest in bank for family emergency money.
4. Buy enough drugs, whith what is left over, to accommodate all of Los Angeles 5 times, and feel good (for once in a long while) until I drop dead.

That sounds about right.

Of some interest.

Once you received the money, would you still be "able" to have sex, physically speaking? In other words, is there the possibility of you getting drunk, having a one-night stand, and suddenly you owe a billion dollars?

Honestly, this is way too meek and people are like "hurr, easy choice, imma asexual!" (I only had to take two drinks tonight, lame. I was expecting moar asexual answers)

For one billion dollars, would you get your balls or uterus cut off/ out?

Ramsaybolton.jpg

Honestly, this is way too meek and people are like "hurr, easy choice, imma asexual!" (I only had to take two drinks tonight, lame. I was expecting moar asexual answers)

Ramsaybolton.jpg
I'll have to look into potential health effects, but eh, why not?

Of course, we're talking cut off by a professional surgeon, I assume. I won't let just anyone cut my balls off.

I'll have to look into potential health effects, but eh, why not?

Of course, we're talking cut off by a professional surgeon, I assume. I won't let just anyone cut my balls off.
Let's say it's Dr. Zoidberg.

Masturbation is overrated anyways, and never planned to have sex. GIVE ME DA MONEY!

Ramsaybolton.jpg
Never planned or want to have children either sooo GIVE ME DA MONEY! :D -for another 1 billion you can get ma breast too-

The wont give up my masturbation even when´ll get married! So fuck the money! :D

Hell, I'll cut off my right leg too for that amount of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.