You are guaranteed $1,000,000,000. The only stipulation? No more sex, no more masturbation.

You are guaranteed $1,000,000,000. The only stipulation? No more sex, no more masturbation.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so basically you'd make yourself a zombie shelter
I'd probably be so removed from anything resembling zombies that any that did find me would find a bullet pretty fast.

I like windows and decks and shit, so it's not like it would be a super villain bomb shelter or anything.

I can only see me investing a significant amount of money into the following.

1. A specialized LAN Party room, where all the computers are high end gaming PCs.
2. A specialized Artemis computer room. Like the LAN room but designed specifically for 5 player star crew simulators.
3. One specifically enhanced gaming PC, one with 3 monitors (at least) and the highest specs possible for publicly owned PC's at the time.
4. A specialized D&D room, with an abundance of books, models, maps, and other tech to help enhance the game experience.
5. More Vacations, the majority most likely being going to Conventions.

Other than those?
I can't think of anything that would be that big an enhancement.
Assuming I was single I wouldn't even want that big a house, just enough to support myself, store specialized rooms above, and a storage room or two just in case. I'd only get a big/expansive house with an abundance if I ever had kids and wanted to give them space to run around in.

Reactions: Dervish
I can only see me investing a significant amount of money into the following.

1. A specialized LAN Party room, where all the computers are high end gaming PCs.
2. A specialized Artemis computer room. Like the LAN room but designed specifically for 5 player star crew simulators.
3. One specifically enhanced gaming PC, one with 3 monitors (at least) and the highest specs possible for publicly owned PC's at the time.
4. A specialized D&D room, with an abundance of books, models, maps, and other tech to help enhance the game experience.
5. More Vacations, the majority most likely being going to Conventions.

Other than those?
I can't think of anything that would be that big an enhancement.
Assuming I was single I wouldn't even want that big a house, just enough to support myself, store specialized rooms above, and a storage room or two just in case. I'd only get a big/expansive house with an abundance if I ever had kids and wanted to give them space to run around in.
I respect the Geek Chic. I'd do the D&D thing too if I A) knew how to play and B) had people to play with.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
The point is, I get the money and keep my orgasms.

Try to keep up.

*slaps Razilin*
Also get your shit fried if it malfunctions. o.o I can't think of any guy that want their penis electrocuted.

I respect the Geek Chic. I'd do the D&D thing too if I A) knew how to play and B) had people to play with.
4a) Fly people over that I know who want to play and lack other people to play with.

*rubs palms eagerly*
Easiest decision ever for the casual asexual...

Now, what exactly would I do with the money, you ask?
Live a comfortable life at home role playing and/or writing the days away (with healthy break times of video games in between).
I would probably have multiple, MULTIPLE animals and maybe overpay some nice fella' to take care of them just in case.
I definitely would try to keep the fact that I shit gold hush hush and only reveal my grand secret after I'm sure I'm set on the path to marriage, then probably spoil whoever I marry and some choice friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hellis
Hahaha, you fuckboys. I choose the money since I'm not going to lose what I'm not getting!

Reactions: Pine
Despite being asexual, I'm apparently autochorissexual too, so *continues being poor*.

Hey, what about loopholes? What if someone trips and it slips in????

Reactions: Razilin
So much noooope. Money isn't worth giving up part of what's good in life!

Reactions: Hope
Status
Not open for further replies.