You are guaranteed $1,000,000,000. The only stipulation? No more sex, no more masturbation.

You are guaranteed $1,000,000,000. The only stipulation? No more sex, no more masturbation.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With that money, I could invest in contactless orgasm technology.

I would take it. I don't really like to masturbate or like to have sex with anyone.

Plus, I'd just get an apartment room, so I don't have to pay too much tax.

No thanks, puberty onset wet dreams were enough for one lifetime, thx.

I'm asexual, this is too easy! xD Give me the money and I'll pay off my family's debt and have some money left over to put into savings for a rainy day.

• Love
Reactions: Koschei
I'm asexual so I always laugh my ass off at these questions. Give me all of it any day, every day. I don't even give a damn.

Honestly, money could take me so far in life, even if I wasn't asexual I'd take the cash. Money can buy nice clothes and pay bills, sex can't. Unless you're a sex worker or have yourself a sugar daddy.

But still, give me all that sweet, sweet cash.

I'm not a fan of sexual things, but I value the option to have children over money.

Besides, I'm fine with actually working for my reward instead of slowly getting inactive because I had it given to me.

Edit: I also don't want blue balls.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a straight teenager who rarely gets any. If you said no more sex I'd be fine, but no more masturbation? Little science fact, a man can literally die from not having regular sexual satisfaction. Blue balls are a killer, man.

I'm too young to answer this question on a personal level. I'll say no because I like seeing other people have sex (i.e. films and tv shows)

I would take it. I don't really like to masturbate or like to have sex with anyone.

Plus, I'd just get an apartment room, so I don't have to pay too much tax.
Dude. You'd have a billion dollars. Money would literally be a non-issue. You could put cash down on pretty much anything and barely have bills. It's pretty much literally more than anyone could ever spend in a lifetime.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Seeing how blue balls fucking hurts, and I live around giant teases? No thanks.

Dude. You'd have a billion dollars. Money would literally be a non-issue. You could put cash down on pretty much anything and barely have bills. It's pretty much literally more than anyone could ever spend in a lifetime.
with an expensive house, and only 1 billion, there's only so long he'd live a happy life. If you spend all your money on expensive things, especially for things that produce monthly bills, it adds up. On a cheap apartment, with basic essentials, internet, and cable, he could live without worry for practically his entire life.

with an expensive house, and only 1 billion, there's only so long he'd live a happy life. If you spend all your money on expensive things, especially for things that produce monthly bills, it adds up. On a cheap apartment, with basic essentials, internet, and cable, he could live without worry for practically his entire life.
Yeah, but a billion is still a colossal amount. I'm just saying that it would be senseless to be super frugal about it. You could buy anything you wanted to live a nice happy life and just sit on the rest if you really wanted to.

Myself, I'd have a nice log cabin on the lake near the mountains made, make myself a 400 meter shooting range, buy a kayak and a giant ass gun collection, and furnish the house nicely. Other than that, I can't imagine there'd be a lot more super expensive things I'd want. I don't care about super cars or even owning an expensive boat (although, now that I say that, I'd probably like to get a pontoon boat and make myself a dock).

Mostly, I'd just ignore I have so much money after donating a bunch of it to charity and friends and family and immediately invest about 1 million and put another million in savings and just live life like I do now. Money can't really buy happiness, but it can buy stability.

I would probably go on quite a few trips, however. That would be a pretty common thing for me.

even a expensive house and expensive habits gonna have you set for 50+ years.

Yeah, but a billion is still a colossal amount. I'm just saying that it would be senseless to be super frugal about it. You could buy anything you wanted to live a nice happy life and just sit on the rest if you really wanted to.

Myself, I'd have a nice log cabin on the lake near the mountains made, make myself a 400 meter shooting range, buy a kayak and a giant ass gun collection, and furnish the house nicely. Other than that, I can't imagine there'd be a lot more super expensive things I'd want. I don't care about super cars or even owning an expensive boat (although, now that I say that, I'd probably like to get a pontoon boat and make myself a dock).

Mostly, I'd just ignore I have so much money after donating a bunch of it to charity and friends and family and immediately invest about 1 million and put another million in savings and just live life like I do now. Money can't really buy happiness, but it can buy stability.

I would probably go on quite a few trips, however. That would be a pretty common thing for me.
so basically you'd make yourself a zombie shelter

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.