You are guaranteed $1,000,000,000. The only stipulation? No more sex, no more masturbation.

You are guaranteed $1,000,000,000. The only stipulation? No more sex, no more masturbation.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Cowboy

You’re gonna carry that weight.
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Omnipresent
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Open to anything, but particularly enjoy gothic horror, urban fantasy, science fiction, post-apocalypse, and steampunk.
What do you do? Do you take the "prize"? What do you do with your prize money? How do you cope?!

giphy.gif

Nah. Paying taxes on that? No thank you. Also I wouldn't know what to do with myself all day. I would go stir crazy because I don't like just spending money that much.

No sex or masturbation takes half the fun out of life! D:

Nah. Paying taxes on that? No thank you. Also I wouldn't know what to do with myself all day. I would go stir crazy because I don't like just spending money that much.

No taxes. You got dat money, the whole sum.

Can't get addicted to something you've never tried, right?

As for what I'd do with the money. Buy a condo, put the rest in the bank to gain interest, and live my life like I have been so far, but with more toys. Can't quite decide between continuing school after my degree or just writing and chillaxing most of the week while keeping my part-time job.

EDIT: Wait, is this USD or CAD?

What's the point of all the money if I'm a fuckin' eunuch!?

I can get hookers and beer but can't enjoy the hookers!

On another note though. If accepting the money. Would take testosterone blockers and any other stuff to dampen the rampant libido I have. Could make it worth it.

Oh hell no! I've gone four months and I'm going insane. The rest of my life? Fuck that.....

I don't think I'd take the money in this case. Sex is one of the few remedies that help me with depression and such. Money could get me pills and therapy, I'm sure, but I'd be a less happy person.

Also: loving my man > $$$$. (I know, how gross of me.)

Well, sex never interested me or my dick that much. Masturbation can be fun, but also lacks interest.
You'd have to cut my junk off for the deal to work.
Then again, I do wish to procreate later in life.

I think I'll pass.

Reactions: LunaValentine
I don't think I'd take the money in this case. Sex is one of the few remedies that help me with depression and such. Money could get me pills and therapy, I'm sure, but I'd be a less happy person.

Also: loving my man > $$$$. (I know, how gross of me.)

Ewwww, thoughts of loving on Pete.

lolollo.

• Love
Reactions: Peter Feels
No taxes. You got dat money, the whole sum.
Doesn't mean I don't have to pay taxes later. I'd pay taxes each year like anyone else does in the US. So I'd still be paying taxes on it either way as it's part of my "estate" and whatnot.

i think i speak for all when i answer the immortal question raised in the perennial movie Conan.

what is best in life?

steady job

regular meals

and

regular sexual congress

It's a sweet deal for me atm, considering my lack of relationship.
But considering how that might change some time in the future and that I plan to have kids at some point?

I'll pass.
I thought this was spam. >>

Status
Not open for further replies.