October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Want to avoid an early death?
Then check out this thread.
Warning Cracked.

Click here

Discuss.

Hahahaha, gotta love Cracked.

I find the very first one it talks about to be very intriguing because my family's starting to have kids and they're talking about putting their kids through school already. I don't know if day care would qualify as school but it's a though.

Flying scares me, so that's not a worry.

That bit about retiring early actually doesn't surprise me. I've hold a lot of people old and young, tell me that you should always keep yourself busy in life otherwise being lazy is gonna kill you.

This is false.

Staci is eternal.
FOREVER TWELVE.

<3

But, yes. I am amused. - w-'

lul. Youngest child. I WIN.
KITTENS?!?! -distracted from the point.-
GASP.
O ^O
FOR ONCE,
MY BIG BUTT IS A LIFE SAVER.
I love you, butt. T ^T I'll never hate you again.
<3<3
ffff.
I don't go to church alot when I'm home.
o_o mebbe I should go now. - w-' Plus. Mama doesn't like sitting alone. <3 I'll go a bit more... MOAR LIFE POINTS. YAAAAY.
AND NO CAREFREE LUXURY FOR RETIREMENT?!?!
How sad.
I wanna play league when I'm 100-years-old all day. D;
ALLL FREAKING DAY.
I mean,
forever twelve.<3

Eh, I'll do whatever I want.

I do get brownie points for being the youngest though.

Well...it looks like I'm going to die early.

I started school super early, then skipped a grade. Also, I have a flat white-chick butt, I live in a valley, and I'm agnostic. The only thing I have going for me is the fact that I'm too poor to fly. Oh well. We call die sometime, right?

Noooot bad.
Pretty sure I did start school early. Aww well.
I'm a girl, so all that estrogen is a-ok, even if I am the first child and I'm so much older than my siblings that I was actually an only child for a lot growing up, not the oldest.
The butt thing is regrettable. :(
I've only ever been on a plane twice, for the same trip.
I live in Colorado. >:3
Church... meh. Oh well.

In short, my lack of butt and willingness to go to church are the only things preventing me from being superhuman. FEAR ME.

Other than flying a lot (I've never flown) this points to the outcome that I will die sooner rather than later.

Eh, to me life isn't necessarily about being here as long as possible but what you make of the time you do have. Having a long life span won't matter if you get killed in an accident after all.

Youngest son! >w< Kitties +_+

I've never been on a plane, so ha!/

This is false.

Staci is eternal.
FOREVER TWELVE.

<3

But, yes. I am amused. - w-'

lul. Youngest child. I WIN.
KITTENS?!?! -distracted from the point.-
GASP.
O ^O
FOR ONCE,
MY BIG BUTT IS A LIFE SAVER.
I love you, butt. T ^T I'll never hate you again.
<3<3
ffff.
I don't go to church alot when I'm home.
o_o mebbe I should go now. - w-' Plus. Mama doesn't like sitting alone. <3 I'll go a bit more... MOAR LIFE POINTS. YAAAAY.
AND NO CAREFREE LUXURY FOR RETIREMENT?!?!
How sad.
I wanna play league when I'm 100-years-old all day. D;
ALLL FREAKING DAY.
I mean,
forever twelve.<3

can i joins you with the forever twelve because i want to be young again...T_T getting older sucks

Bahaha! My ass is so huge, I'll prolly live forever! 8D

if the butt thing is true we will never get rid of kim kardashian...
T_T

Let's see--HECK YEAH SUCKA I SHALL LIVE.

- I get on planes at least 6 times a year to the US since I was 5...
- Started school at 3.

On the bright side I'm:
- the youngest of a hell of siblings.
- I live in a damn mountain.
- I took bible class/ was in church for 7 years && I LIVE WITH OLD PEOPLE **bonus.
- Pure Latina, ma' Momma' don't have an ass... SHE HAS A BOOTY, THANK YOU GENETICS.

Lmao, maybe my life ain't that doomed. XD

Great. I'm going to die young all because my mother had the bright idea to send me to four year old kindergarten.

This thread is just a sneaky way to find out what sort of figure people have and where they live for stalker purposes, isn't it?