-- you are currently reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brainess

Original poster
The Trials of Apollo: The Hidden Oracle.

I so miss Uncle Rick's jokes. People around me thinks I'm going insane for laughing so loudly. But I also miss the other characters, namely Percy and Leo :(

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare.

Hate her Mortal Instrument series. I refuse to touch her new books unless my favourite prequel character is a prominent minor character.

And I like Magnus Bane.

Every single book I have, that I for some reason never finish.

Dangerous Deception by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.:)

That will probably change within a week.

The Legend of Drizzt: Homeland, by R. A. Salvatore

Nothing yet. Just finished The End by Charlie Higson. It was a sad day since it was the last book in the series.
Ordered When All the World Sleeps by Lisa Henry and Don't Let Me Go by J.H. Trumble so will read those when they arrive.

Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare.

Hate her Mortal Instrument series. I refuse to touch her new books unless my favourite prequel character is a prominent minor character.

And I like Magnus Bane.
What? Why?! Magnus plays a very big role, i think, on the last 3 books of the series. And the series alone is amazing! You should also check Shadowhunters Academy and The Infernal Devices, Magnus appears a lot there. I can't really say for Lady Midnight since I haven't read it yet ;D

Every single book I have, that I for some reason never finish.
Probably they just don't interest you?

Dangerous Deception by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.:)

That will probably change within a week.
I tried reading Beautiful Creatures. Was a bit meh so I didn't read the second book.

Currently I'm reading The Death Cure by James Dashner.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
What? Why?! Magnus plays a very big role, i think, on the last 3 books of the series. And the series alone is amazing! You should also check Shadowhunters Academy and The Infernal Devices, Magnus appears a lot there. I can't really say for Lady Midnight since I haven't read it yet ;D
I've actually read TID, it's my favourite series xD. Much better than TMI in my honest opinion. And I've read all of TMI, and I mostly enjoyed it because of Magnus and Tessa cameo. Clary just wasn't as memorable as Tessa.

Also if Will Herondale doesn't appear in a book I WON'T READ IT >:C ABSDFJL

That's why I'm looking forward to the series featuring his and Tessa's son.

I'm tempted by Lady Midnight though, heard from a friend it's really good.

I've actually read TID, it's my favourite series xD. Much better than TMI in my honest opinion. And I've read all of TMI, and I mostly enjoyed it because of Magnus and Tessa cameo. Clary just wasn't as memorable as Tessa.

Also if Will Herondale doesn't appear in a book I WON'T READ IT >:C ABSDFJL

That's why I'm looking forward to the series featuring his and Tessa's son.

I'm tempted by Lady Midnight though, heard from a friend it's really good.

I agree. TID is much more better than TMI but IMO TMI is good too. I just enjoyrd it because of Sizzy, Jace and Magnus. I'm also excited for The Last Hours That bit from James and his parabatai in Shadowhunters Academy just peaked my interest!!

I agree. TID is much more better than TMI but IMO TMI is good too. I just enjoyrd it because of Sizzy, Jace and Magnus. I'm also excited for The Last Hours That bit from James and his parabatai in Shadowhunters Academy just peaked my interest!!
I read TID first, xD. I just can't stand Jace after Will.

The Butler's Guide and the first volume of the Re: Zero LN.

Lol, I didn't know about TID until I reached the 5th book.

Btw, nice signature
Mine is on rotation, so I don't know which gif you're talking about :P

I'm breaking up my marathon of Star Wars books with A Study in Scarlet by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. I've read a lot of Sherlock Holmes books, but I haven't read this one before.

Mine is on rotation, so I don't know which gif you're talking about :P

Oh, i see. Well, the one earlier with Yoo Jae-suk :D is your signature automatic or manual? I mean the rotation?

A Clash of Kings, I'm late to the party but am slowly making my way through the A Song of Ice and Fire series xD

A Clash of Kings, I'm late to the party but am slowly making my way through the A Song of Ice and Fire series xD

Finished Game of Thrones, proceeded to read A Clash of Kings but i just couldn't get pass through that chapter and it didn't interest me anymore so I stopped :/ perhaps I'm too young for it or i just don't crave it that much anymore. I don't really know why I stopped but I just stopped. I hope I'll read it again since it's very interesting.

Lol isn't that confusing

Status
Not open for further replies.