YOU ARE ALREADY THREAD!

P

Pringal

Original poster
Hi everyone! I'm Pringal! I like rolls. I like playing. I LIKE ROLEPLAYING! (Rest assured: I like other stuff too.)

I've only participated in casual roleplays up to this point. While they were highly enjoyable, I also wanted to try my hand at crafting some deeper experiences, as well as hone my writing skills. That's why I'm here!

And now, for lack of will to construct a better means to introduce more of myself: POP SURVEY TIME!

What do you prefer to be called?
Pringal!

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I'm secretly a boy, but don't tell anyone!

How old are you?
624067200 seconds as of 12AM July 28! ... or just 19 and two thirds ._.;

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yes!

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Group roleplays, please!

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
Sitting under cherry blossoms! I might run out in the meadows every now and again though.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
SHIT! GODDAMN! GET OFF YO' ASS AND JAM!

Long live Eddie Hazel holy shit I can't get over how good he made sweet love to his guitar

I'm going to bed now

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Whispers in the dark corner of the room.. As I pet my oversized Tiger~

Welcome to the Madness, please enjoy your stay..

Remember nothing is what it seems in Here ^^'
We All are Mad in Here~

That's a lot of seconds.

WELCOME TO THE SITE :)

You're my type of pal! Put her there partner! I hope to see you in some good ol' fashioned roleplay. Welcome to the community! If you need help finding anything, look me up and I will help you out best I can.

Howdy Pringal! :D Welcome to the site!

Thanks, everyone! It's great to be here! Lemme tell you, that first post of mine really had me goin' for some reason >>;

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hi everyone! I'm Pringal! I like rolls. I like playing. I LIKE ROLEPLAYING! (Rest assured: I like other stuff too.)

I've only participated in casual roleplays up to this point. While they were highly enjoyable, I also wanted to try my hand at crafting some deeper experiences, as well as hone my writing skills. That's why I'm here!

And now, for lack of will to construct a better means to introduce more of myself: POP SURVEY TIME!

What do you prefer to be called?
Pringal!

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I'm secretly a boy, but don't tell anyone!

How old are you?
624067200 seconds as of 12AM July 28! ... or just 19 and two thirds ._.;

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yes!

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Group roleplays, please!

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
Sitting under cherry blossoms! I might run out in the meadows every now and again though.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
SHIT! GODDAMN! GET OFF YO' ASS AND JAM!

Long live Eddie Hazel holy shit I can't get over how good he made sweet love to his guitar

I'm going to bed now
Hey welcome to Iwaku