YOu and Me and our room makes three

T
he room now fell now and silent as she listened and eventually apologized. The tensionw as setting in and everyone was starting to feel it apparently. To break this odd feeling Den rolled over on his stomach, his erection actually pretty much disappearing since all o the anger and such was happening. Now on his stomach her turned his head from his roommate and lay it on his pillow, he was trying to sleep. Listening to her ask about the magic he just sighed. This girl knew nothing about the university did she? With a sigh of frustration he rolled over to face the girl eyes still closed as he searched for sleep to settle in on him.

[spacer]"Each culture comes differently, not all of them CAN use magic. The ones that can do, the ones that cannot do not. Your culture seems to be weak in magic, I don't really know but it's just my guess. " That was basically his way of saying that she wouldn't have to learn magic. He sighed a few times and then looked over at the door and then back to her as he sat up and eyed her. Shaking his head. He couldn't believe that he would actually ask her more of her life, even after the last few times had offended him so bad.ly[/spacer]

[spacer]"Tell me more about your home?" he asked a serious look on his face.[/spacer]

"You're not too far off. It's not weak per-say, but most of our magic users tend to use it for healing. For the most part my homeland is peaceful, so there's no call for combat spells or tricks and sleight-of-hand magic in everyday life." It had been a rather sound assumption to make, to be fair. Her people rarely excelled at the more broadly-practised arts and healing had never seemed to glean much attention in the eyes of others. She fiddled with the zip on her case. Den spoke up again, surprising her with his request.

"Home?" She abandoned the mere thought of unpacking, starting to fiddle with the bindings on her wrists. The smile returned, albeit a bit distant.

"The land itself is beautiful, especially when the suns set. Sol is always a smidge more north than Naolim when they dip down behind the mountains. I don't think I've ever seen a sunset that didn't look like a painting... But the night would definitely be my Mistress if I had to chose. The silver and red moons look gorgeous when they rise up. I could happily stare at them forever." She sighed softly, twisting a strand of hair round one finger. She was one of the few children born under the influence of Ladeca, and it was mirrored in her hair and eyes, the silver shine they boasted.

"Ladeca causes the moon flowers to blossom and shine brightly in the night. Eweca infuses our world with mana, which we then channel as needed. They're the most important aspect of magic in our land. My mother taught me how to feel the energy and adapt it while I was young. She had hoped I would follow her and father, weaving magic into music, especially when they found I channel without realizing when I sing. It's why I was sent here." She smiled self-consciously at him, in spite of the fact his eyes were closed.

"Our land is peaceful because we are linked to the silence and tranquility of the night. Temptation, war and discontent do not belong, and the laws are meant to reflect this." She twisted at her wrist binding once more, catching a glimpse of the fair skin below the binding. She had lingered too long on their moons and suns, their magics and morals, and not enough on the land itself, but felt as though she were talking his ear off.

"What about your home, Den?"

H
is mind dreamed and danced off listening to her story. He was there on the surface watching the bi-solar system go through it's natural aspect. The twin suns setting yielding itself tot eh twin moons, the ground around him dances and weaved and did all sorts of coloring fashions. The beautiful light of dusk becoming apart of his soul making him close his eyes. Feeling the radiant energy and the flow of mana as she described it. Dusk formed into night and the twin lunar system came to live. Each moon in it's respective place yielding for him a massive result. He opened his eyes and looked at her, leaving her question unanswered for a bit. Once he did decide to yield an answer he sat up in an Indian stance and spoke in a calm voice. "Talking about home while I'm not dressed, always makes me feel like a traitor but I'll try."

[spacer][color=6633399]"We can start like you did, with the suns. My planet has seven, Green, Blue, Red, White, Yellow, Purple Black. Depending on which sun is in it's zenith during the time of your birth you are said to receive different powers and abilities. Only those that are born when all seven are in it's Zenith are able ot perform as much magic as I am… We have approximately ten babies a year have this blessing… Oh I forgot to say this.. we have twenty eight hour day… due to the sun we actually orbit it's kind of but our plant is in a static rotationary orbit… We have seven moons with the seven suns that provide 'night' so… yeah. My people do not value scenery, we have art given to us by the Blue Sun's so we don't see it in nature the way you do."[/color] he paused a moment and nodded as if he was trying to verify that fact. [/spacer]

[spacer]he rolled over to look at her now tugging at his boxers as he discusses his home world.. clearly being clothed and discussing it was making him feel conflicted. He stood up and huffed. "Okay ya know what? This'll be eaiser here, I'll just show you." He smiled and waved his hands about as the atmosphere felt chilled and moist. Soon within a massive collapse of light all things went dark. Harmon would feel as if she was standing in nothingness, there was no bed no floor no ceiling, there was nothing. Before anyone could realize or enjoy this nothing however light sprung forth in the seven colors. It fovered the sky like a rainbow of sorts, the main sun of it's time being Purple, it's light was in the middle as the other suns seemed to rotate around it. The air was cold despite these suns… what did this mean?[/spacer]

[spacer]Harmony would have noticed that Den was no where to be seen, his presence seemed to fade into the scenery around him. She could see large trees spread out through the area that stretched for miles up into the air and branched out. In these trees appeared houses, whole cities built from them. A large gust of wind fired through the air, frigid and nipping at her ears. The winds current may have even blown her off course. A voice, Dens voice, stretched from the fabric of this reality to explain. "This is my homewordl my place of origin. Since you view nudity in a negative context I'm filtering out the inhabitance… However around you right now would be children playing in that field you are in. The soft rainbow colored grass is actually food… It's sweet you can try some. It'll melt in your mouth. Our world is a Utopia… literally. Everything is at piece as long as the Balance of the Seven Suns is kept. We have a ratio of people born under each sun and as long as those energies are kept at peace we have peace. We speak the same language and embrace all that life has to offer. Sex is a common embrace for us… Everyone belongs to everyone else we are not monogynies unless we DESIRE to be." in essence he was describing a world where anything was actually 'allowed' as long as it bred peace. Harmony was free to walk around, if she so chose.[/spacer]

Harmony smiled somewhat awkwardly as she watched Den, knowing she was making him uncomfortable but not wanting to interrupt his flow by telling him he could disrobe. His words washed over her and she put the thoughts aside to try and picture the image he was providing, with little success. Her eyes would keep opening and darting across to her new companion. She was glad of it when he eventually tired of trying to be descriptive and began to perform yet more magic. The room began to cool; Harmony could feel her nipples taking the punishment of the change in termperature and raised her hands to cover them shyly. Minutes passed, and the room faded into nothingness for a brief moment before a bright, strange world filled her vision.

A wind bulldozed past her, wrenching her hair back from her face and stinging softly against her ears, and she gasped slightly at the sensation. Her gaze began to trail slowly round her surroundings, eyes wide and a smile on her face. "God, this is beautiful..." She trailed off slowly, bending over to pluck a few strands of grass as Den had suggested. She turned pink before slipping it into her mouth. She wasn't used to people watching her eat, even if she couldn't see them. The taste burst sharply over her tastebuds and she couldn't help but mewl. "It seems such a waste to walk on it when it tastes as nice as it does." Her fingers smoothed down her skirt as she glanced round for Den.

The feeling of someone watching her was making her feel brazen and a smidge dirty. The fingers of one hand met the bindings over the opposite wrist and her eyes betrayed her musings.
Surely it wouldn't hurt to take them off for a few minutes? You're not at home, nobody will stop you this time. Nobody except yourself. She put her thoughts down to the world's intoxicating nature rather than admitting she might have an exhibitionist streak, still worrying at the bindings and trying to think straight. She paced around slowly, getting a feel for the pretty new world. Her stockings did nothing to keep the grass away from her feet and ankles, and she shivered with every other step as the blades of grass tickled and caressed the skin through the material.

"Den... How do you manage walking round on the grass without dying of... well..." She trailed off. Arousal was the word appropriate to her, but she imagined it was probably more ticklish than arousing to most. "I guess die of laughter?" She moved to sit, crossing her legs in a way that similtaneously removed her feet from the grass and unwittingly exposed her panties to Den once more. Her fingers worried at her stockings this time, this time accompanied with a blush across her cheeks. Her state of mind was rather obvious; hardened nipples poked through her shirt, the hot blush across her cheeks and the constant shifting of the bindings that were never meant to be removed round others... Her fingers fluttered along her legs as she tried to distract herself.

T
he wind blasted through the plain again. The grass gave off a soft gentle whistle, the kind of music one would expect from an orchestra of reed instruments. The chill smashed into Harmony chilling her nipples further and her crotch, which due to her seating position was exposed. The breeze was still softly scented and enhanced the scent of the grass she now graced, if only it weren't so could! The suns above her sprawled out and swirled around, was the Purple sun losing its Zenith? The winds did seem to pick up and move ever faster and the scent that they carried, some kind of food, was increasing at a steady slow rate. Soon, if Harmony would look to the sky, she'd see the suns change. Purple feel off to the left and almost out of sight and Green leapt to the center. The wind didn't warm up or cool down but it did blow ever faster and at a more steady rate. Poor Harm seemed destined to freeze, or rather get ever hornier one or the next.

[spacer]As he listened on to Harmony and watched he felt his own pleasure arise in his skin again. The tingling of watching the girl walk, of seeing her move, of hearing how she reacted… and then of seeing her panties again. Little did she know he could see from all angels, all directions, he could watch her. He didn't expect for this to be so.. so difficult to control. The emotions the feelings the burning passion rising within him. He felt it moving from his toes, tingling, itching, biting, rising up and through his knee. The sensation wouldn't die down, the more he tried to suppress it the more he felt it.. He wanted to do something to Harmony, but what? He had never felt this amount of pleasure before, it was more than his naughty little dreams where he'd fondle women. It surpassed his lewd fantasies of playing with a girls underwear. It even dwarfed his erotic dreams of breast to face smothering, of hand jobs, of gridding and playing. This female, this damned female, came into his life all of the sudden and now he was feeling things he'd never felt before. Listening to how she asked him the question, seeing her nipples perk by the air, he had the hardest time keeping himself straight and proper. No doubt when she excited the magical world she'd notice his very erected penis, she'd pay attention to the tent he'd pitched. This just wasn't going to end well would it?[/spacer]

[spacer]"As children we play in this grass, the tickling it gives us eventually becomes normal. I noticed the wind is cold to you… To us it is VERY warm. That's why the room was so cold when you came in." he expressed to her trying ot talk as little as possible and yet feeling like in not talking he was being suspected of naughty thoughts anyway. He cleared his throat and tried to speak out again hoping to get her to do what he asked, for the naughty reasons imagined, but also hoping to get her to experience like through his eyes. "I know this is a strange thing, but understand that I'm speaking from a cultural view… and vantage point." he gave the wind its chance to blow. Letting the soothing and calming sensations of the breeze linger and his words float before he worked up the courage and gal to ask the question. "Why not remove your clothing and experience the world like we do? Yes you will also remove your clothes in reality, but I have already locked the door, because I didn't want any other unwanted entries. So why not?" with that he fell silent again because he was nervous.[/spacer]

Harmony's face turned red as she considered his words. Remove her clothes? See the world as they did? She knew she had been considering it, but surely that was a little too much. Besides, couldn't he see her? She shivered as another wind wrapped itself around her, goosebumps rising on her skin. Her fingers twisted at the edge of her stockings, wondering.
"I... I can't..." She stuttered, her eyes turning downwards. "Not all of them... Maybe just the overclothes and..." She paused. "You won't laugh, will you?" She bit down on her lip, her fingers still playing at her stockings.

Long minutes passed before she began to strip off, pausing every so often to screw up more courage. Her shirt was the first thing to go, falling off down her shoulders and revealing that rather than wearing bras she had a collection of bandages wrapped and knotted round her breasts to support and hide them. Her skirt followed, revealing the girlish patterns round the top of her panties that hadn't been visible from the angles Den had previously seen. Delicate flowers were sewn all over the band. She sat back when the skirt had been removed, sliding her stockings off. Her feet and ankles were flushed delicately pink where the grass had been caressing them through the material. The wrist bindings were next, peeling away easily given how much she'd been worrying. the skin was about a fraction or two paler there, since her arms usually got a lot of attention from the sun.

Sitting there in just panties and her flimsy breast binding, Harmony felt exposed and vulnerable, something that hadn't been an issue for a long time. All the same she could feel damp heat building between her legs, and shoved her hands abruptly into her lap, trying to hide the wetness she knew would be spreading across the surface. She didn't know Den could see her from every angle he desired, only that he would see as she'd been when the room faded into blackness. The wind bit at her once more and she squeaked as she felt the cold nip and lick at her panties; this was entirely new, not altogether unpleasant but definitely disconcerting.

"Den, I feel strange," She shivered, horrifically aware of her body and the adverse effects that the surroundings were having on her. "It's like I'm cold and hot all at the same time. What's going on?" The heat was her own body temperature rising with her arousal, but she wasn't to know that. She questioned Den, thinking it was something he was doing. The glaringly obvious was a total stranger to her.

H
e couldn't believe his eyes. A girl, a PRETY girl, was undressing. Seeing her shirt flip off of her body and her breast tissue bounce in the little restraint. Then the skirt… It was all so much. Those soft pink lacy frill on her band and around the legs binding too. That gentle curve of her large butt, the breasts bound ever so tight. The soft milky white skin.. This was all growing to become so very very difficult. His mouth grew dry, his erection throbbed, all he could think about was what she looked like under her gentle fabrics. He went wide eyed as another sharp gust of wind crocked itself across the plain they were on. This, would be very difficult.

[spacer]He felt himself boil hotter as she talked about the feeling she had, the wet moist hot feeling. The feeling that made her feel a certain way. He used his direction vision and saw the moistness on her panties and gulped, was she horny too? On his planet when a female was aroused they released a liquid that would emit a smell to attract a male. But she didn't have that smell, what was the liquid then? Never the less he appeared before her, finally, and walked up to her. In this vision he was naked and spoke to her. "I'm sorry, I can't cloth myself here it's because I'm not really here I'm in your mind projecting the image of the last time I was here. So this astral body will react to my physical one." Which expressed why he was horny, why his manhood was slightly throbbing and why he looked like himself. Walking up to her his manhood was about eye level, if she tilted her head up some about mouth level. He moved around her, so that now he was behind her and hugged her tightly into his body. His manhood pushed against her back until it pointing up at the sky and throbbed. His legs wrapped around hers and his warm, warm body gave her heat. It was no wonder why this place was so cold. Den's people were oh so warm![/spacer]

[spacer]In fact they were so warm that it was like she was wrapped up in a blanket, a big horny, cuddly blanket. He soon ahd her entire body warm and was whispering, so as not to hurt her ears. "See, this is very wonderful isn't it?" he stated as his hands started to rub her bare arms trying to heat her up even more. Soon they were doing the same thing to her legs and eventually even touched her feet. Working his way all around her body.[/spacer]

Harmony's face turned redder and redder as she watched Den approach her, stark naked once more and boasting another erection. Her gaze fell downwards almost instantly; suddenly her ankles seemed like the most interesting thing in the world, or certainly the safest. Den moved around her slowly, sliding into a sitting position behind her and pulling her close. Her blush spread to her ears, the lobes turning pink as she felt him wrap his arms round her. Whether it was real or not, she could feel him pressed against her, feel the warmth coming off him. Her muscles tensed in spite of herself; she was inappropriately dressed and he was touching her.

Body heat flowed between them, his chest pressed against her back and sending warmth up her spine. His hands started to move and she found herself almost scared of what he was doing. It started innocently enough, just smoothing up and down her arms, but she began to shake again when he grazed across her wrists. They shifted quickly enough to her legs, then down slowly towards her feet. Trembling violently by this point, she was barely paying attention to her surroundings. Her panties were soaked through by this point, her body still reacting to his touches in spite of her tattered nerves and the soft murmurs of fear that had wrapped round her brain.

Long moments passed, her shaking all the while, before she finally gave in to her nerves and snatched back her stockings and wrist wraps. Her nails nearly tore through the top of her stockings in her rush to put them back on, while she fumbled so much with the wrist wraps that it would be a miracle if they stayed on at all. She wanted to jump up and get away from him in that moment, but his arms were still round her, she was still in the world he was filtering into her mind. She managed to regain her control of her voice once she'd covered herself a little, and spoke up tremulously.

"Stop," she whispered, the panic in her voice rather audible if her actions hadn't already given her away. "Please. I can't... It's too much right now."

H
e smiled at the feeling of her skin as he rubbed it and felt the warmth of his flesh to hers and so on so forth. When she started to shake and move he at first didn't recognize what was going on. He blamed it on a cultural phenomena. Perhaps her people just had little tremors like that? With a deep sigh of regret he let her go and stood up, he was still quite horny and still quite excited but he couldn't help it. As he listened to her explain how things were 'too much' and 'too soon' he realized it wasn't a cultural or ethnical phenomena – it was a massive freak out that geared itself towards the rape and molestation of this girl. She actually considered him a threat, a bad touch! This was just un heard of for Den and it was a complete shocker.

[spacer]He quickly got up and left her alone, distancing himself for them the who was now franticly putting on her odd wrist and ankle coverings. Needless to say, he wasn't happy. He turned his back to her and just stared off into the distance as the cold wind blasted its way across the area again with a bit of a frustration he held up his hand and the image was slowly fading from the minds of both of them. He would slowly dispel the spell over time, sos he had plenty fo time to protest and eh could keep the spell going. He then turned to face her and spoke in a sad and puppy like voice. "I'm sorry that I hurt you, or did something bad.. In my culture it's costumary…. I'm sorry." Now he didn't do a good job explaining hwat was going on, so he just left it at that, on purpose. Perhaps for the sake of not trying to justify a thing he did and just letting it be a negative vibe hanging in the air? Perhaps so he could wallow in his own self petty who really knew.[/spacer]

[spacer]Now if she allowed the spell to dispel she'd find some interesting facts. The first, perhaps the most noticeable fact, was that Harm had actually started to grow that moist in her ACTUAL panties. The hormonal imbalances, the horniness, both could feel it still. Den was lying on his back with his manhood standing up and tall and nice and broad. Harm on her back with her legs just slightly spread as though she'd been asleep her panties just as soaked as before, her nipples just as erect from the cold. If she allowed the reality to dispel all of these things would be there, and the strangest thing ever… they'd be STUCK there for some time. The images floating around in the subconscious just strong enough to be a lasting impression on their minds and near future desistions.[/spacer]