You all begin in a tavern...

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natural 20

Original poster
Hello Adventurers! I am looking for a group of people to join in a Dungeons and Dragons roleplay! It will be DM post/ players reaction post sort of thing and I'm looking for a group of four or so players. It will be set ability score system just letting you know and I will be running a homebrew world of mine. Any questions please send me a message. Cheers folks, and roll a natural 20.

Attachments

• download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 18
I don't quite like either of those warlock pacts. Is there any way to create a homebrew option or no? If not that's fine, I'll figure something out.

Sorry mate, you'll have to make do, but those are ones I was just recommending for RP flavour with what you're doing. A paladin can now be any alignment remember that.

Alright, no problem, I'll just focus on something else then. Thanks for answering my question!

Oh, sorry, another quick question. For stats, are you doing a point buy calculator, a set of rolls, or generic stat numbers?

Point Buy System. You have 32 points to spend and your starting block is 8.
9-13: 1 point each
14-15: 2 points each
16-17: 3points each
18: 5 points.
So it'd work like this, to bump it from 8 to 18 it'd cost 4+4+6+5 points. A total of 19 points to bring it from 8 up to 18

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it. As for spells, are you including material components? Monetary ones? Etc?

Spell components are required yes. No eschewing materials.

Point Buy System. You have 32 points to spend and your starting block is 8.
9-13: 1 point each
14-15: 2 points each
16-17: 3points each
18: 6 points.
So it'd work like this, to bump it from 8 to 18 it'd cost 4+4+6+6 points. A total of 20 points to bring it from 8 up to 18
Actually, wouldn't it take 21 points to go from 8 to 18? Because it takes 5 points to get from 8 to 13?

Thanks for noticing that. My bad. You are right,

Actually no. Nevermind. Gonna edit it so 18 only takes 5 points. 6 is a bit too much.

Alright, sorry for spamming you, lol. Just trying to get my character figured out as fast as possible so that I can post it and see what you think.

On that note, what are we doing for equipment? Are we starting out with money and buying our own, or do we all just start with the basics for our classes?

Are we all starting with the same amount of gold, or the standard class/background gold that we need to roll for?

I've got most of mine done, just gotta input the values into my character sheet and then I'll be able to upload it.

>~< not yet, hopefully I can get to it tomorrow.

Awesome. So, where would you guys want to do this? Want me to post a IC in the RP forum? PM or a chatbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.