You all begin in a tavern...

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natural 20

Original poster
Hello Adventurers! I am looking for a group of people to join in a Dungeons and Dragons roleplay! It will be DM post/ players reaction post sort of thing and I'm looking for a group of four or so players. It will be set ability score system just letting you know and I will be running a homebrew world of mine. Any questions please send me a message. Cheers folks, and roll a natural 20.

Attachments

• download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 18
Well I too rolled an 8, so I guess I'm about to start freaking out that it's some holiday.

So how should we proceed in general?

At this point we all made an intelligence check and we have a result as to what we know; do we just add flavor as we see fit now or...? It almost seems like it would make most sense to have a posting order so we don't get confused.

We're not in combat yet though, are we omitting other actions entirely?

Oops, I just posted :P

I feel like post order is a bit too regulated for something as free form as D&D. Probably what we should do is let people post when they can, but after a few back and forth posts, refer back to the DM or the other members of the party so that everyone is on the same page.

Exactly. I agree witht the above statement but when we get into combat we go in order no matter what, except if you have a reaction ability or I say you can do something

Obviously, but in combat we have a turn order, unlike out of combat. :P

It still doesn't want to give me notifications for the game thread -_____-

Anyway, im gonna go ahead and reread everyones sheets now since I forgot who and what we are.

<--Half Elf Paladin, Neutral Good.

Ihrann, Half-Elf Sorcerer, Chaotic Neutral. Likes fire. A lot.

Mevelia/Maeve, halfling monk, Neutral Good. She knows her way around taverns, for one thing.

Not all, unless you're reading my mind. ...Are you? o.O

Uruzka (Uru), Half-Orc Fighter, Chaotic Good, tries his best

Chopping and changing between phone and laptop, and living in a different timezone completely doesn't help

I'm on vacation and doing it all from a phone now. You can do eeeet.

Status
Not open for further replies.